World at risk of Ebola 'plane plague' spreading on flights...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(DS)- Ebola could be spread to anywhere in the world on a plane, after WHO declared the disease a global emergency. Ebola was declared a global emergency after the first fatal case was reported in a city of one million inhabitants. Citizens of Goma, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, are living in fear after the deadly disease arrived on their doorstep. Government officials have urged world leaders to send aid as they combat the crisis. Olivia Ajira Kwinja,

World at risk of Ebola 'plane plague' spreading on flights...
---------------------------------------------------------

It's all a joke until until what some are dumb and live in lala land some will do what it takes to be careful etc.........
Some are so gawd dam stupid they totally forget we have totally opened borders......

Ebola isn't airborne. It can only be transmitted by close, physical contact with the blood, emisis, urine, or stool of an infected person.

We have a cure...

attachment.aspx

Ebola isn't airborne. It can only be transmitted by close, physical contact with the blood, emisis, urine, or stool of an infected person.

We have a cure...

attachment.aspx
That and..screening Africans prior to entry? Also...securing our border would be welcome...I know I know too much.

We have a cure...

attachment.aspx
That and..screening Africans prior to entry? Also...securing our border would be welcome...I know I know too much.

The only cases of Ebola in Europe and America have been infected CAUCASIAN health care workers returning from Ebola treatment facilities in affected areas of Africa.

We have a cure...

attachment.aspx

The only cases of Ebola in Europe and America have been infected CAUCASIAN health care workers returning from Ebola treatment facilities in affected areas of Africa.
Yes because Africans flooding unchecked into the nation could never represent a health risk...Whatever Shlomo.

#2: "We have a cure," is problematic. We have a vaccine. Thomas Duncan remains the poster-child for the reason why we still don't have a cure. Thomas Duncan was not caucasoid, and his brincidofovir meds failed just as a vaccine would have failed: the virus had already multiplied past a critical point inside its host.

Forum List

Back