WOOHOO!!! Fresh new vid!! White cop vs black youth OUTRAGE!!!! STRIKE UP THE BAND!!

If the student was white and the officer was black, would this have even made the news? I would bet everything I own that the answer would be no. Tell me I'm wrong. I could use a good laugh.

The threat of transportation to Africa after conviction would give these niggers pause for thought before acting-up in class.
What? This comment garners no outrage from the USMB "conservative"republican party of Lincoln? Fucking hypocrites! I guess there are too many southern democrat converts amongst you.

The threat of transportation to Africa after conviction would give these niggers pause for thought before acting-up in class.
What? This comment garners no outrage from the USMB "conservative"republican party of Lincoln? Fucking hypocrites! I guess there are too many southern democrat converts amongst you.
It is not my job to police what anyone says on here. Also, show me one, just one, example of you calling out a fellow liberal.

It is not my job to police what anyone says on here. Also, show me one, just one, example of you calling out a fellow liberal.
I am no liberal,I am just an American who knows right from wrong; and, I see the great silent majority being silent in the face of ultra right racist lingo. Thanks for admitting the racist bastard (Sagger) is one of your ilk. You claimed him you own him..the highlighted red text says it all!

I am no liberal,I am just an American who knows right from wrong; and, I see the great silent majority being silent in the face of ultra right racist lingo. Thanks for admitting the racist bastard (Sagger) is one of your ilk. You claimed him you own him..the highlighted red text says it all!
Like I said. It's not in my job description. Besides, would it actually do any good? The answer is no. Best thing to do is ignore them.

I'm a Conservo-Fascist, actually.

HOW THIS INCIDENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED:

First of all, this is not a police matter.. the cops should not even have been called.
Calling cops on an unruly child? Absurd. Here is the way an uncooperative white student would have been handled.

1. If the student refuses to put the phone away and ignores orders to leave the class room, defuse the situation. Dsmiss the class for a 15 minute recess and call the principal for assistance. Posturing in front of her classmates may be the key to her aberrant behavior. Without them around she is likely to be more compliant.

2. Once the principal arrives find out why the student won't comply with instructions. Is this an habitual occurrence or is this a first time offense? If it is the first time, something is so troublesome to his kid that she had to be on that phone even if she had to defy authority to do it...WHY? Talk to her and find out what is bothering her and tell her that she cannot continue to disrupt the class. Someone should be contacting a parent or guardian to either come in person to address the incident or to talk to the child on the phone. The offending phone should be confiscated unless there are compelling reasons not to do so.

3. If the teen is still uncompliant, and refuses to give up the phone or leave the premises... leave two adults with the student to wait for the parents in the empty classroom and have the other students reform the class in another room.

4. Once the parent[s} arrive and all the detail are laid out concerning the case, let it be known that this type of behavior cannot be tolerated in a classroom setting and that any future manifestations will bed dealt with through the justice system if necessary.

5. Perhaps class rooms should have cameras

First of all, this is not a police matter.. the cops should not even have been called.
Calling cops on an unruly child? Absurd. Here is the way an uncooperative white student would have been handled.

1. If the student refuses to put the phone away and ignores orders to leave the class room, defuse the situation. Dsmiss the class for a 15 minute recess and call the principal for assistance. Posturing in front of her classmates may be the key to her aberrant behavior. Without them around she is likely to be more compliant.

2. Once the principal arrives find out why the student won't comply with instructions. Is this an habitual occurrence or is this a first time offense? If it is the first time, something is so troublesome to his kid that she had to be on that phone even if she had to defy authority to do it...WHY? Talk to her and find out what is bothering her and tell her that she cannot continue to disrupt the class. Someone should be contacting a parent or guardian to either come in person to address the incident or to talk to the child on the phone. The offending phone should be confiscated unless there are compelling reasons not to do so.

3. If the teen is still uncompliant, and refuses to give up the phone or leave the premises... leave two adults with the student to wait for the parents in the empty classroom and have the other students reform the class in another room.

4. Once the parent[s} arrive and all the detail are laid out concerning the case, let it be known that this type of behavior cannot be tolerated in a classroom setting and that any future manifestations will bed dealt with through the justice system if necessary.

THAT IS ABSURD.

DISMISS rest of the students because this one bitch won't follow rules? Sit 2 staff members with her...possibly for hours...to wait for parents? And thats assuming they show up.

Basically cancelling a disrupting a significant part of a school day because 1 brat won't follow rules.

Fuck her. I agree cops shouldn't handle it. But it's time principles get the fucking wood paddle back out and DISCIPLINE these fuckin brats.

THAT IS ABSURD.

DISMISS rest of the students because this one bitch won't follow rules? Sit 2 staff members with her...possibly for hours...to wait for parents? And thats assuming they show up.

Basically cancelling a disrupting a significant part of a school day because 1 brat won't follow rules.

Fuck her. I agree cops shouldn't handle it. But it's time principles get the fucking wood paddle back out and DISCIPLINE these fuckin brats.
If the student acted that way every day, I can see how your plan might be more applicable.
If not, I think my proposal would be reasonable to assist a troubled kid who may have some underlying mental problems. We need to get to the source of that problem and use all available options before calling the police for someone guilty of little more than passive resistance!

Forum List

Back