Wonder if any of the looney left liberals are celebrating Fidel's birthday

Trump secretly flew down to Cuba last night to celebrate on his favorite communist's birthday.

They danced the fandago, ate some fiesta cake, then broke a pinata together.

Here is a local campaign office for Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama in 2008.

che-guevara-poster-obama.jpg
It's A faculty office in one of the North Harris community college campuses.

today, The old communist sob is 90 today. The left's favorite dictator.

Only a traitor would know Castro's birthday.
Only a traitor would celebrate it.

Castro punished Cuba's citizens for decades. What's to celebrate?

Well...he did give them all rice cookers.

FUCK!!!!! THEY got rice cookers??? Christ! I have to cook my rice inna microwave!

He's 90? God is giving him every possible chance to repent but it doesn't look like he will. Doesn't look like Jake will either. Oh well, not my problem.
:) Besides being a liar and a bearer of false witness, do you also engage in the sin of racism?
Jake is so gay he shaved his head bald and got a tat with the words "pull here" with arrows to his ears.

He's 90? God is giving him every possible chance to repent but it doesn't look like he will. Doesn't look like Jake will either. Oh well, not my problem.
:) Besides being a liar and a bearer of false witness, do you also engage in the sin of racism?
Jake is so gay he shaved his head bald and got a tat with the words "pull here" with arrows to his ears.

Awww...take it easy on Jakey.

His being a liar and a fraud is bad enough.

Awww...take it easy on Jakey.

His being a liar and a fraud is bad enough.
:) You liars and frauds are having a bad day.

I thought Che Guevara is the favourite communist of the liberal-left.

Che_clothing_cropped.png

Che was a dick. I think if people actually sat down and read what he was thinking they would not be so quick as to idolize him. If you keep him in his time frame and don't put him on a pedestal then he's just a dude..........and that's fine.

Fuck no, this asshole turned his country into a shit hole

It's an island, Matthew. And it's an island you don't give two shits about unless you can put a McDonald's on the corner.

Forum List

Back