"Women.. The top interest group of 2014"~ And the GOP approach..

56% of white woman voted republican. Think about that...

I think that probably you should think about that.

Fact checkers noted that Fox News only tells the truth 18% of the time. (probably during the actual news hours)

They probably heard this statistic on Fox. They don't understand that Fox News is just media making the poor fight harder for their own poverty. The result is a mass of Americans that are poor fighting for the very principles that caused them to be poor to begin with..........But you can't blame them, they were poor because they were Uneducated.........Which is why they cut education.

You really are a Democrat partisan hack. You have the nerve to post this crap on how people vote in this country. this a CLASSIC liberal/left snobby line.

The result is a mass of Americans that are poor fighting for the very principles that caused them to be poor to begin with..........But you can't blame them, they were poor because they were Uneducated.........Which is why they cut education
He needs to change his moniker he's to pro democrat to be anti party. But we have seen this a few times in the past people calling themself anti party of no party but always seem to be pro democratic party.

Fact checkers noted that Fox News only tells the truth 18% of the time. (probably during the actual news hours)

They probably heard this statistic on Fox. They don't understand that Fox News is just media making the poor fight harder for their own poverty. The result is a mass of Americans that are poor fighting for the very principles that caused them to be poor to begin with..........But you can't blame them, they were poor because they were Uneducated.........Which is why they cut education.

You really are a Democrat partisan hack. You have the nerve to post this crap on how people vote in this country. this a CLASSIC liberal/left snobby line.

The result is a mass of Americans that are poor fighting for the very principles that caused them to be poor to begin with..........But you can't blame them, they were poor because they were Uneducated.........Which is why they cut education
He needs to change his moniker he's to pro democrat to be anti party. But we have seen this a few times in the past people calling themself anti party of no party but always seem to be pro democratic party.

I can't stand someone who not only lies about what they are but post such demeaning shit about others

I can't stand someone who not only lies about what they are but post such demeaning shit about others

Ok...........since you were not absolute about anything......can you be more specific? America wants to hear what you have to say!

I joke about this, but its the basics of therapy.

The democrats are attempting to do what they did to blacks to women. Make them rely on uncle sugar and whine for a free promotion without working for it.
Oh, black women relied on Uncle sugar huh. Since I'm educated I can tell you sugar is bad for the mind and body. Also kidnapping black families from Africa is bad and killing Indians for land is bad but WHATEVES, (R)ight? Black women are only here because they want good seats on the bus. They are like power control freaks, Right?

You all love having some man telling you women out there what it is you need to think and feel about when it comes to your politics?

well vote for the Democrat party because they really do see YOU as not being able to stand on your own two feet. The same they do minorities like black people, etc.

you know you can't get through life WITHOUT THEM because they SAY SO

Just damn demeaning, degrading and offensive

You post is awesome.

You "portray" blacks and women as not being able to think for themselves and promise a better future if they just rely on Trickle Down Ignoromics.....They will fall for it because they are black and women. Profit is all that matters. Humanity was never a part of the Constitution (R)ight?

Forum List

Back