Women speakers DNC vs RNC

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The RNC set the bar high. I was impressed with all The female speakers. Rice and Martinez hit it out of the park. The speeches were all inspirational and uplifting.

I wonder if the DNC female speakers will have positive messages as well. Sadly I'm afraid their speeches will consist of strife, division and gutter politics.

And for all the talk of The GOP will put abortion front and center I've yet to hear a single peep. The GOP has focused on REAL ISSUES.

The RNC set the bar high. I was impressed with all The female speakers. Rice and Martinez hit it out of the park. The speeches were all inspirational and uplifting.

I wonder if the DNC female speakers will have positive messages as well. Sadly I'm afraid their speeches will consist of strife, division and gutter politics.

And for all the talk of The GOP will put abortion front and center I've yet to hear a single peep. The GOP has focused on REAL ISSUES.

The only card left for democrats is the gutter politics card.

Are they still under orders to not discuss accomplishments like in 2010?

pretty weak list...
DNC fills convention speakers’ list with women – Central Florida Political Pulse – Orlando Sentinel
The speakers list released this morning by the Democratic National Committee includes U.S. Rep. Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin; Former assistant secretary, U.S. Department of Veterans AffairsTammy Duckworth; Sandra Fluke, Georgetown University Student; Denise Juneau, State Superintendent of Public Instruction, Montana; Nancy Keenan, President of NARAL Pro-Choice America; Caroline Kennedy; Lilly Ledbetter; actressEva Longoria; U.S. Sen. Barbara Mikulski, Md.; and Cecile Richards, President of Planned Parenthood Action Fund.

Is the Secretary of State scheduled to speak? I have NEVER heard a positive speach from that woman. What an asinine choice she was for the top diplomatic position!

Forum List

Back