Woman who threatened parent of Sandy Hook shooting victim sent to jail

DrainBamage

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2016
Woman who told father of Sandy Hook victim shooting was a hoax is going to jail

Richards, seated in a wheelchair at the hearing, has significant mental health problems including agoraphobia — fear of leaving one's house — obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety disorder, court documents show. But Cohn said he did not think mental illness triggered Richards' actions.

What a surprise! The conspiracy theorist turns out to be a loser with mental health issues who rarely left her basement. I'm thinking this might be the case with most of the tin hatters on this forum, especially that tool who posted he had spent 60,000 hours "researching" online. No job + no fresh air + mental health issues = embrace conspiracy theories.

Woman who told father of Sandy Hook victim shooting was a hoax is going to jail

Richards, seated in a wheelchair at the hearing, has significant mental health problems including agoraphobia — fear of leaving one's house — obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety disorder, court documents show. But Cohn said he did not think mental illness triggered Richards' actions.

What a surprise! The conspiracy theorist turns out to be a loser with mental health issues who rarely left her basement. I'm thinking this might be the case with most of the tin hatters on this forum, especially that tool who posted he had spent 60,000 hours "researching" online. No job + no fresh air + mental health issues = embrace conspiracy theories.

Harassing the crisis actors of Sandy Hoax wasn't going to get anyone anything or accomplish anything. She gets what she gets.

Now, do YOU want to step up to the plate and defend this "Operation Gladio" like false flag event that was Sandy Hoax? Bring something other than CNN news footage, you know, the very bastion of what has become "fake news" because I will bring a lot to the table. Get into the batter's box and let's see you "whiff" pitch after pitch. I doubt that you have the nads to do so...neither does "Black Fag".

Now, do YOU want to step up to the plate and defend this "Operation Gladio" like false flag event that was Sandy Hoax? Bring something other than CNN news footage, you know, the very bastion of what has become "fake news" because I will bring a lot to the table. Get into the batter's box and let's see you "whiff" pitch after pitch. I doubt that you have the nads to do so...neither does "Black Fag".
Mental illness personified.

All your tired theories have been debunked, go search google. Actually, you ARE in fact the guy bragging about the thousands of hours spent doing "research" (lol) on the internet, you are exactly the lifeless mentally ill home-bound loser I'm referring to.

Mental illness personified.

All your tired theories have been debunked, go search google. Actually, you ARE in fact the guy bragging about the thousands of hours spent doing "research" (lol) on the internet, you are exactly the lifeless mentally ill home-bound loser I'm referring to.
]

LMAO! I figured you would puss out!

Puss out? It's been done already.

Enjoy your basement and your meds, tell Nurse Rachet we said hello.

Yeah yeah it's great you can regurgitate feeble insults you're read elsewhere on the internet, I especially like the "sheeple" reference I thought that went out with Ron Paul's last failed campaign.

Either way I think we can all agree this thread strikes a cord with you, Mr. "I spent thousands of hours researching" conspiracy theorist. All alone, not working, mentally ill... but lots of time on your hands.

Yeah yeah it's great you can regurgitate feeble insults you're read elsewhere on the internet, I especially like the "sheeple" reference I thought that went out with Ron Paul's last failed campaign.

Either way I think we can all agree this thread strikes a cord with you, Mr. "I spent thousands of hours researching" conspiracy theorist. All alone, not working, mentally ill... but lots of time on your hands.

Who is "we", punkinpuss???? You have a mouse in your pocket or a gerbil up your ass?
BTW, those that don't have jobs and like to suck off "da gubermint" teat are leftards such as yourself.

(snicker)

We = the people who aren't sitting in their basement spending hours pretending to "research" internet conspiracies like you.

Who is "we", punkinpuss???? You have a mouse in your pocket or a gerbil up your ass?
BTW, those that don't have jobs and like to suck off "da gubermint" teat are leftards such as yourself.

(snicker)

We, as in the sane people here.

(snicker)

We, as in the sane people here.

The programming really worked well on you, "Bulldawg".

Puss out? It's been done already.

Enjoy your basement and your meds, tell Nurse Rachet we said hello.

Sheeple like you are like "I saw it on CNN so it HAS to be true!"

Morons like you only dabbled your toe in the very shallow end of the gene pool.

Sheeple like you are like "I saw it on CNN so it HAS to be true!"

Morons like you only dabbled your toe in the very shallow end of the gene pool.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back