Woman reported finding a bag stuffed with valid and completed ballots

NotWorking.jpg

I'm sure it's just a normal occurrence. Nothing to see here, no questions are necessary, don't be a conspiracy theorist. Probably just fell off the truck and opened all by themselves.

''Nieman said she feels like someone was trying to make sure the bag of ballots wouldn’t be found.

"They were trying to make it look like people wouldn’t find them," she said. "That’s the way I saw it. They were dumped over the edge of the road down this deep ravine. It goes pretty far and it’s very steep."

Can’t we just vote in person with an ID so these questions don’t have to be asked?

Really shouldn't come as a surprise that the recently popularized trend (as far as election rigging goes) is to encourage the narrative that if anyone questions anything they must be conspiracy theorists or something.

The less confrontation, the better for those proponents, I suppose. They seem to want to avoid confrontation on the matter almost as much as they tend to avoid logic.
But there's no evidence of election fraud.

More on the story....https://abc7news.com/santa-clara-county-elections-2022-missing-election-ballots-cruz/12448414/

Witkin, who lives in San Jose, got a tip that his ballot was allegedly found, along with other ballots, in a pile of mail that was dumped by a ravine near Sugarloaf Road off Highway 17 in Santa Cruz County. He was also sent a photo showing his ballot among the mail.

"Certainly it showed half a dozen ballots. And mine was very visible. And it was definitely my signature," Witkin said.

"With the ballots were Christmas cards, packages, letters that I could see in the pictures. So it does appear that the ballots went missing while in the possession of the postal service," said Shannon Bushey from the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters.

Bushey has worked at the Registrar of Voters office for the past 27 years and says she has never encountered a situation like this. She believes up to two dozen ballots may have been found.

I'm sure it's just a normal occurrence. Nothing to see here, no questions are necessary, don't be a conspiracy theorist. Probably just fell off the truck and opened all by themselves.

''Nieman said she feels like someone was trying to make sure the bag of ballots wouldn’t be found.

"They were trying to make it look like people wouldn’t find them," she said. "That’s the way I saw it. They were dumped over the edge of the road down this deep ravine. It goes pretty far and it’s very steep."

Surprised me it took them this long to "find ballots in ravine"... Let me guess, they're ALL votes for Republicans too.... I mean, impossible to fake this.

What the fuck is wrong with people, people spend their time voting, why the fuck do you care if they voted for Republicans , democrats or the other?

I really want to know what the hell is wrong with people who want to control others on how they think and act?

Debating is just talking, but physically raping someone by taking their vote away is just plain evil

Forum List

Back