Woman reported finding a bag stuffed with valid and completed ballots

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I'm sure it's just a normal occurrence. Nothing to see here, no questions are necessary, don't be a conspiracy theorist. Probably just fell off the truck and opened all by themselves.

''Nieman said she feels like someone was trying to make sure the bag of ballots wouldn’t be found.

"They were trying to make it look like people wouldn’t find them," she said. "That’s the way I saw it. They were dumped over the edge of the road down this deep ravine. It goes pretty far and it’s very steep."

Last edited:
I'm sure it's just a normal occurrence. Nothing to see here, no questions are necessary, don't be a conspiracy theorist. Probably just fell off the truck and opened all by themselves.

''Nieman said she feels like someone was trying to make sure the bag of ballots wouldn’t be found.

"They were trying to make it look like people wouldn’t find them," she said. "That’s the way I saw it. They were dumped over the edge of the road down this deep ravine. It goes pretty far and it’s very steep."

These people are thugs the demonicRats are.....it's horrible the way they are stealing an election, no shame! :mad-61:

These people are thugs the demonicRats are.....it's horrible the way they are stealing an election, no shame! :mad-61:

Really shouldn't come as a surprise that the recently popularized trend (as far as election rigging goes) is to encourage the narrative that if anyone questions anything they must be conspiracy theorists or something.

The less confrontation, the better for those proponents, I suppose. They seem to want to avoid confrontation on the matter almost as much as they tend to avoid logic.

Really shouldn't come as a surprise that the recently popularized trend (as far as election rigging goes) is to encourage the narrative that if anyone questions anything they must be conspiracy theorists or something.

The less confrontation, the better for those proponents, I suppose. They seem to want to avoid confrontation on the matter almost as much as they tend to avoid logic.

I agree.

It really does get meaningless when you fail time after time to prove any election rigging.

Losers can be very bitter.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

You're off topic

And now you;re following it through and proceeding to take the thread even furthet off-topic.

Don't do that in my threads, please.
You failed to prove anything more than circumstantial evidence which has no meaning to us because we know not of its origin or information in the case.

You failed to prove anything more than circumstantial evidence which has no meaning to us because we know not of its origin or information in the case.

I'm not interested in proving anything.

This is not a court.

This is a discussion board.

We're discussing the report of the discovery of a bag full of opened election ballots and other mail originating from the US Postal Service that were found in a ravine after previously being filled out and dropped off by legitimate registered voters. We're asking questions about how that happens, why it happens and encouraging fruitful dialogue on the topic, regardless of whether you (or anyone else) likes it. That's what people who are willing and capable of thinking for themselves do.

If you're not interested in that, then hit the bricks.

Remember what I said, though. Once....

Last edited:
I'm not interested in proving anything.

This is not a court.

This is a discussion board.

We're discussing the report of the discovery. We're asking questions. That;s what people who are capable of thinking for themselves do.

If you're not interested in that, then hit the bricks.

Remember what I said, though. Once....
Which is what I am doing, thanks.

You're off topic

And now you're following it through and proceeding to take the thread even further off-topic.

While this is observably routine practice for you, don't do that in my threads, please.

One time I'll ask you nicely. Once...
Moonbat goes off the rails when the discussion that makes cheating a way of life for democrats is the subject

Forum List

Back