Woman Goes to Jail for Beating Her Kids Burglarizing a Home

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Schaquana%20Evita%20Spears_1466609881209_3295910_ver1.0.jpg

Using a cord may have been a bit much but it sure as hell doesn't call for being cuffed and hauled off to jail!

And then we have the crying heart Libs who say spanking scars kids for life and makes them more likely to defy their parents.

I want to puke.

Story /pix and videos @ Baton Rouge mom wants '6 pack back under one roof' after arrest for whipping sons over alleged burglary

"Schaquana Spears, a Baton Rouge, Louisiana, mother, was arrested Monday after reportedly spanking three of her children as punishment for breaking into a neighbor’s home."

:wtf:

'Spanking' is NOT the same as 'Child Abuse', no matter what liberals argue...and what is a parent to do after finding out their children just broke into a house. Give them a 'time out'?!

:talktothehand:

Louisiana Mom Jailed After Disciplining Her Children for Breaking Into Neighbor’s House/

Maybe you should have read your own link:

>> the eldest son "had lacerations to both his arms and linear marks on his leg, shoulder, back and stomach," the affidavit said. The 12-year-old had "lacerations to his left arm that did break his skin" <<
--- None of which has anything to do with "liberals". This is a measure of cultural values.

"Schaquana Spears, a Baton Rouge, Louisiana, mother, was arrested Monday after reportedly spanking three of her children as punishment for breaking into a neighbor’s home."

:wtf:

'Spanking' is NOT the same as 'Child Abuse', no matter what liberals argue...and what is a parent to do after finding out their children just broke into a house. Give them a 'time out'?!

:talktothehand:

Louisiana Mom Jailed After Disciplining Her Children for Breaking Into Neighbor’s House/

There are limits on how much you can 'discipline' your child. I got swats to when I was a kid but I never had 'lacerations' from them.

I suspect the fact that the kids saw their mom taken to jail will impress them on the consequences of their actions as much as the lacerations will. They know they indirectly caused that too.

And that's good.

Maybe she should have given them both trophies to build up their self-esteem instead of spanking their asses. :p

I suspect the fact that the kids saw their mom taken to jail will impress them on the consequences of their actions as much as the lacerations will. They know they indirectly caused that too.

And that's good.

No, what it means is that they and all their pals will now know they can run screaming child abuse any time their parents try to discipline them.

And that's good.

No, what it means is that they and all their pals will now know they can run screaming child abuse any time their parents try to discipline them.

Yuh huh. Where will they get the lacerations?
Ever try to whip yourself with an electrical cord? You don't get a lot of leverage.

And that's good.

I remember getting barely legally abuse from my parents sometimes. I never once thought of calling the police on them...like ever. I think if a kid calls the police it might be a sign that the parent is going to far.

My oldest daughter, 15 or 16 at the time, called her mother a bitch one morning during an argument about appropriate clothing to be worn to school. I slapped her firmly across the face. Moments later the school bus picked her up. An hour later I had DFS at my door. After a lengthy HEATED discussion I told them to leave. Their final words were if it ever happened again formal criminal charges would be filed.

And that's good.

I remember getting barely legally abuse from my parents sometimes. I never once thought of calling the police on them...like ever. I think if a kid calls the police it might be a sign that the parent is going to far.
Or they have learned to manipulate the system. My daughter once told be that if I THREATENED to spank her she would call DSS and have them come take her away...I told her I would dial the number for her while she went to pack a bag.

That ended that.

And that's good.

I don't see any indications the kids called the cops here anyway. Somebody up there's drinking way too much coffee and hasn't found enough threads about "World Toilet Day" to flood the board, so he just makes it up.

Forum List

Back