Woman Chokes on Hot Dog, Dies at Wrigley Field

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The hot dog was the secondary cause of her death.

The primary reason she died was that she was watching the pathetic Chicago Cubs and choked on the hot dog when she tried to vomit.

This summer, it will be 20 years since I got to personally see a game played on that field. I believe that me me and my family ate at McDonald's just before it started. I was only 11 back then.

God bless you and my family and that lady's family always!!!

Holly

She choked on a hot dog...that's too bad... this only comfirms the theory of “Natural Selection,” where only the strong survive .... it's a jungle out there.:dunno:

One minute, Maureen Oleskiewicz was watching her beloved Cubs warm up before their Sunday home game against the Reds—and the next she had collapsed between the rows, unable to breathe. "She just went down," her her brother Martin, 23, tells the Chicago Tribune .

Ohmagawd! Outlaw those deadly hot dogs! More @ Woman Chokes on Hot Dog, Dies at Wrigley Field - 'A new word has to be invented to describe the pain we're feeling': mom

She was eating the hotdog and became distracted, and momentarily thought that hotdog was something else...

Suffocation is not a preferred way to go.

Gosh, those games have thousands of people in attendance. What a wasted opportunity that they don't use a couple of minutes to demo the Heimlich Maneuver and a dozen other items found in the Red Cross First Aid Manual that would save lives and avert disabilities. They could call it Operation Wise Up America.

Forum List

Back