Woman builds her own Trump themed house to motivate supporters

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Woman builds her own Trump themed house to motivate supporters - read more
7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

"The country roads and byways are lined with Trump-Pence signs, banners and flags, and in Youngstown there's a whole house painted red, white and blue. A giant Donald Trump stands out the front.

The house belongs to local property developer Leslie Baum Rossi, who had it jazzed up to motivate Mr Trump's supporters."

• Banned
7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

"The country roads and byways are lined with Trump-Pence signs, banners and flags, and in Youngstown there's a whole house painted red, white and blue. A giant Donald Trump stands out the front.

The house belongs to local property developer Leslie Baum Rossi, who had it jazzed up to motivate Mr Trump's supporters."
i want to visit the house

• Banned
7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

would you design a house like that

• Banned
7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

beautiful

• Banned
7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

love it

7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

i want to visit the house
I'm close enough that I might!

7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

Trump is so tall there.

7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

i wonder if theres a house like that but for hillary

7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

damn looks like the eiffel Trump tower

7962554-3x2-700x467.jpg

i want to visit

Forum List

Back