Woman-Beater Shot To Death In The Act

I hope the cops never find the shooter, and I doubt they ever will. I don't imagine they're looking too hard.

I do.

Many of these "heroes" are generally lowlives themselves. And vigilante "justice" isn't something I agree with.
Even a bad man can do a good thing.

Did he shoot him for hitting the woman or for talking shit?

Either way, some would say God used him to achieve some good in this instance.

Um..

New York City employs over 40K police. This "hero" who probably had an illegal handgun could have just as easily used a cell phone to summon police, who would have been there in minutes.

In any case..there were other less lethal and legal means available to him..like using his fists. Something I've done in a similar situation..

A man beating up his baby's mother in the Bronx got a fatal dose of street justice when a man intervened and shot him in the face, police sources said Thursday.

David Williams was pummeling his 19-year-old gal pal outside a Morris Ave. housing complex about 8 p.m. Wednesday, when the pistol-packing Good Samaritan stepped up.

"What are you hitting her for?" the man asked Williams, according to a source. "Why don't you stop?"

Williams, 22, got in the unidentified man's face at the Patterson Houses and forcefully told him to mind his business.

"Mind my business?" the passerby responded.

Those were among the last words Williams heard. The man then whipped out a gun and shot Williams, of Spanish Harlem, once above his left eye, cops said.

The vigilante fled after the shooting.

Williams - who had 10 domestic violence arrests involving his mother and the baby's mother - was rushed to Lincoln Hospital, where he died. Police were hunting for the shooter last night.

Detectives questioned the woman, who is the mother of Williams' 3-year-old son, at the 40th Precinct stationhouse.

Several Patterson Houses residents said the building is a magnet for crime.

"There's a lot of shootings in this development," said Eric Harris, 53, a lifelong resident. "Hopefully, it will stop."
Street justice: Bronx man allegedly beating his baby's mother fatally shot by vigilante passer-by

:clap2:

This story screams more to this than reported. My guess?? The shooter knew the woman. Nobody shoots someone without some kind of a motive... except psychopaths. Either the shooter was defending his friend/girlfriend or he already had a beef with the victim.
Project much?

A man beating up his baby's mother in the Bronx got a fatal dose of street justice when a man intervened and shot him in the face, police sources said Thursday.

David Williams was pummeling his 19-year-old gal pal outside a Morris Ave. housing complex about 8 p.m. Wednesday, when the pistol-packing Good Samaritan stepped up.

"What are you hitting her for?" the man asked Williams, according to a source. "Why don't you stop?"

Williams, 22, got in the unidentified man's face at the Patterson Houses and forcefully told him to mind his business.

Those were among the last words Williams heard. The man then whipped out a gun and shot Williams, of Spanish Harlem, once above his left eye, cops said.

Williams - who had 10 domestic violence arrests involving his mother and the baby's mother - was rushed to Lincoln Hospital, where he died. Police were hunting for the shooter last night.

Detectives questioned the woman, who is the mother of Williams' 3-year-old son, at the 40th Precinct stationhouse.

"There's a lot of shootings in this development," said Eric Harris, 53, a lifelong resident. "Hopefully, it will stop."

Street justice: Bronx man allegedly beating his baby's mother fatally shot by vigilante passer-by

This story screams more to this than reported. My guess?? The shooter knew the woman. Nobody shoots someone without some kind of a motive... except psychopaths. Either the shooter was defending his friend/girlfriend or he already had a beef with the victim.

Yep..probably more to this story.

Project much?
Stupid people shouldn't attempt psychoanalysis. I prefer a simple honest "fuck you".
You can go back to playing with yourself now...bye bye..

I do.

Many of these "heroes" are generally lowlives themselves. And vigilante "justice" isn't something I agree with.

Um..

New York City employs over 40K police. This "hero" who probably had an illegal handgun could have just as easily used a cell phone to summon police, who would have been there in minutes.

In any case..there were other less lethal and legal means available to him..like using his fists. Something I've done in a similar situation..
I've used my fists to stop an assault as well, but a gun is far more effective and poses less personal risk.
As far as calling 911: Are you insane? in the time it would take for police to arrive, the bastard could have taken a knife to the woman's throat. Hind sight is 20/20 but when you have to make a decision to possibly save a life, you MUST act.
I know it's absurd, but let's place you at the scene with a .357. A woman is being beaten buy a man far larger than you. You would leave your weapon holstered and call police on your cell and stand there watching while waiting for help to arrive.
Not ask yourself how you would feel if while you watched feeling all warm and cuddly, confident that you are doing the right thing, the assailant pulled a knife and slit the woman's throat. Don't forget that you're a witness and there's a reasonable expectation that you will also die. What then? Another call to 911?

Project much?
Stupid people shouldn't attempt psychoanalysis. I prefer a simple honest "fuck you".

Fuck you too, then tell me why you assume that the shooter knew either of the people. Is it because that is what it would take for you to act? Or is it that you would only feel compassion for people you care about.
I would even defend your life and I could give a shit whether you live or die.

Project much?

Fuck you too, then tell me why you assume that the shooter knew either of the people. Is it because that is what it would take for you to act? Or is it that you would only feel compassion for people you care about.

Put your dick back in your pants Ernie. I don't care how big you think it is. I recall using the words.."My Guess". The dictionary...use it...love it!

I HAVE been in exactly those circumstances. I didn't shoot the guy in the forehead...I shot him in his dick. Nobody got killed except his future children.

I hope the cops never find the shooter, and I doubt they ever will. I don't imagine they're looking too hard.

I do.

So..should the passerby just have walked by? The chances that this girl would eventually be killed by that asshole are really high...someone who beats a woman in the street in the open is probably going to kill her.

I love the liberal mindset that we are not our brother's keeper, that everyone should just be left alone until the government has a chance to intervene. If the girl was in danger and the guy wouldn't stop when asked to, he deserved to die. Add to that the fact that he menaced the person trying to stop him; that's not vigilantism, it's self defense. And we are OBLIGATED to help our fellow man.

No wonder you guys are fine with the atrocities that go on in the middle east and elsewhere.

And Huggy, if I was packing, and I saw a man beating the crap out of a young woman on the street, and he didn't stop post haste when asked to, I'd think nothing of shooting his sorry ass.

Without a gun, I'd wade in with a crowbar, bat, or the nearest big stick I could find. People are like that. I've waded into more than one fray and think nothing of it, in fact can't help it, if someone is getting hurt.

I would have shot, Huggy. I would defend a strange woman on the street if I were armed (yet another reason I do not carry a weapon). Hell, I have one nutso girlfriend who will stop the car and get out to do just that if she sees it whilst driving.

Defense of a stranger is not wholly outside the Whole Of Human Experience, and frankly, I dun believe you would stand idly by whilst a woman was beaten to death in front of you yourself, whether you knew her or her attacker or not.

Um..

I've used my fists to stop an assault as well, but a gun is far more effective and poses less personal risk.
As far as calling 911: Are you insane? in the time it would take for police to arrive, the bastard could have taken a knife to the woman's throat. Hind sight is 20/20 but when you have to make a decision to possibly save a life, you MUST act.
I know it's absurd, but let's place you at the scene with a .357. A woman is being beaten buy a man far larger than you. You would leave your weapon holstered and call police on your cell and stand there watching while waiting for help to arrive.
Not ask yourself how you would feel if while you watched feeling all warm and cuddly, confident that you are doing the right thing, the assailant pulled a knife and slit the woman's throat. Don't forget that you're a witness and there's a reasonable expectation that you will also die. What then? Another call to 911?

Well I didn't finish my "fists" story. I got in a lot of trouble for that one. The woman in question started hollering at me that I should mind my own damned business. Bottom line was I should have called the cops.

And in NYC the response time is very good.

I do.

So..should the passerby just have walked by? The chances that this girl would eventually be killed by that asshole are really high...someone who beats a woman in the street in the open is probably going to kill her.

I love the liberal mindset that we are not our brother's keeper, that everyone should just be left alone until the government has a chance to intervene. If the girl was in danger and the guy wouldn't stop when asked to, he deserved to die. Add to that the fact that he menaced the person trying to stop him; that's not vigilantism, it's self defense. And we are OBLIGATED to help our fellow man.

No wonder you guys are fine with the atrocities that go on in the middle east and elsewhere.

Check the roster on this thread, Allie. It is mainly the two conservatives, RGS and xsited, who are whinging on about it being murder. I think I am a liberal on most issues and I am GLAD THIS FUCKWHIT IS DEAD.

And Huggy, if I was packing, and I saw a man beating the crap out of a young woman on the street, and he didn't stop post haste when asked to, I'd think nothing of shooting his sorry ass.

Without a gun, I'd wade in with a crowbar, bat, or the nearest big stick I could find. People are like that. I've waded into more than one fray and think nothing of it, in fact can't help it, if someone is getting hurt.

My dispute was not with taking action..it was with killing the guy. Like I said in a previous post I have been there and done that.

Back in 80 my female parts runner at one of my auto shops was getting beat up by an LA gang member that had recently come up to Seattle. I told the asshole to stop and he wouldn't so I punched him in the face and knocked him down.. Then I hopped in the girls car and told her to drive up to my nearby condo ...the Gang Bangor followed us.. I went in and grabbed one of my pistols..came back outside to the parking lot and the dude tried to run me down with his motorcycle.. I jumped out of the way and punched him again in the face as he drove by. He dumped the bike and picked it up and came at me again and my intention was to put a hole in his fuel tank....then toss a match on him. I fired a round and the bullet went through the tank and through his package. He dove off leaving a trail of blood and gasoline. Within about ten minutes I was surrounded by about twenty cop cars and arrested. I was released the next day after a hearing that determined I shot the guy in self defense. They also gave me my pistol back after the hearing.

Point is..you don't murder someone for punching someone else.

My dispute was not with taking action..it was with killing the guy. Like I said in a previous post I have been there and done that.

Back in 80 my female parts runner at one of my auto shops was getting beat up by an LA gang member that had recently come up to Seattle. I told the asshole to stop and he wouldn't so I punched him in the face and knocked him down.. Then I hopped in the girls car and told her to drive up to my nearby condo ...the Gang Bangor followed us.. I went in and grabbed one of my pistols..came back outside to the parking lot and the dude tried to run me down with his motorcycle.. I jumped out of the way and punched him again in the face as he drove by. He dumped the bike and picked it up and came at me again and my intention was to put a hole in his fuel tank....then toss a match on him. I fired a round and the bullet went through the tank and through his package. He dove off leaving a trail of blood and gasoline. Within about ten minutes I was surrounded by about twenty cop cars and arrested. I was released the next day after a hearing that determined I shot the guy in self defense. They also gave me my pistol back after the hearing.

Bear in mind, we dun know the relative sizes, ages, etc. of the shooter and the fuckwhit, Huggy. In my case, my days of kicking ass a la actually hitting someone hard enough to hurt them are over. And I was never a threat to any man.

Do you disagree with my cop friend's advice that if you brandish your weapon, you shoot to kill?

Last edited:

Bear in mind, we dun know the relative sizes, ages, etc. of the shooter and the fuckwhit, Huggy. In my case, my days of kicking ass a la actually hitting someone hard enough to hurt them are over. And I was never a threat to any man.

Do you disagree with my cop friend's advice that if you brandish your weapon, you shoot to kill?

Cops come from a different perspective than average citizens. When they use their weapons they have already determined that they will have to use deadly force. There is a lot that goes into their thinking..on the spot and long term .. An average citizen isn't "upholding the law" No body is going to get sued like a city does from a wounded felon or a victim of a bad cop shooting. Dead guys can't sue you or your city.

As for worrying about the "revenge factor" from wounding an assailant ...BS! You shoot someone in a righteous fight defending yourself and the MF will move to another city. After all he already knows you will shoot...he's not so sure it's worth the risk as he has already been shot and wasn't pleased with that outcome.

Of course there are times when shoot to kill is the smartest option. That's why I said "My Guess" in my first post on this thread. I wasn't there. My guess is that I would not have had to kill the guy. I might have still shot him but unless he wouldn't stop with a blown out kneecap or shoulder socket or in the case of "my Gang banger" a bullet to his junk..:lol:

Believe me, I argued about this with my cop friends, Huggy. Killing a person is bad juju, IMO. They were unanimous and adamant -- shoot TO KILL. NEVER brandish you weapon UNLESS you plan to use it.

In a stranger assault, you dun know if the aggressor in steroids or PCP, and some people have a naturally high pain threshold/adrenaline level. Wounding a man with a .38 will not always stop him.

I will say, they told me NOT to shoot unless the other person was within 20 feet (unless he had a gun) -- but before he closed in on five feet from me. As long as the threat to me and my safety is in the future, there's a chance the guy may back off.

If it becomes imminent, they said to kill.

Believe me, I argued about this with my cop friends, Huggy. Killing a person is bad juju, IMO. They were unanimous and adamant -- shoot TO KILL. NEVER brandish you weapon UNLESS you plan to use it.

In a stranger assault, you dun know if the aggressor in steroids or PCP, and some people have a naturally high pain threshold/adrenaline level. Wounding a man with a .38 will not always stop him.

I will say, they told me NOT to shoot unless the other person was within 20 feet (unless he had a gun) -- but before he closed in on five feet from me. As long as the threat to me and my safety is in the future, there's a chance the guy may back off.

Well then...By all means!!....I guess you MUST KILL!!!! :lol: Seeing as how that's what your cop friends say...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me..I take a more incident by incident approach... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you shoot this women in the head?

Last edited by a moderator:

Well then...By all means!!....I guess you MUST KILL!!!! :lol: Seeing as how that's what your cop friends say...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me..I take a more incident by incident approach... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meh, I came down on the side of not getting a gun. But my point is, had I followed their advice, my conduct would have been LEGAL, just as yours would be. And considering that range of legal choices, the shooter in the Op, IMO, is guilty of nothing.

Setting aside legality, my cop friends pointed out that it is better to be a defendant in a criminal case than a corpse in the morgue.

Put your dick back in your pants Ernie. I don't care how big you think it is. I recall using the words.."My Guess". The dictionary...use it...love it!

I HAVE been in exactly those circumstances. I didn't shoot the guy in the forehead...I shot him in his dick. Nobody got killed except his future children.
"My guess" That's not projecting your feelings on the situation??????

Now, how about answering my question?

Forum List

Back