Woke up this morning and we aren't at war with NK or Syria. What happened?

Liberals for the past week: OMG OMG OMG Trumps a war monger! He's taking us to war! He said no war, no he flip flopped and its war!

It's time democrats, to move on to the next lie.

When Obama actually took us to any war he could conceive of, they were completely silent.

Now that Trump is taking out chemical weapons facilities which break all international agreements and taking out terrorists rather than civilians (as Obama did) they are royally pissed.
The thing just flipped, didn't it.

Liberals for the past week: OMG OMG OMG Trumps a war monger! He's taking us to war! He said no war, no he flip flopped and its war!

1. Its not just liberals you dolt its his core base I HARDLY call the alt right and populists "liberals"
2. Now his moronic jackass SOS is beating the war drums against Iran as usual.

I'll wake up tomorrow and there will still be no war.
You are more than likely right but we didn't vote for war mongering like him and his idiots are doing either.

War monger or finally exerting our strength in the world?

So far he has not broken his word, we are not in Syria or anyplace else.
LOL we don't need to "exert our strength" the world knows the US is a bully and a thug that ignores international law. He has lied. He said he wouldn't worry about Syria yet here he is rattling his chicken hawk sabers with North Korea and Syria and Iran and Russia etc.

Name any, there ya go, you're a tad slow aren't you love.
so you can't name any thanks. because there aren't any. The US has never started a war other than its own civil war. And even there, the states started it, not the feds.
Indian Wars, War of 1812, Spanish American War, IndoChinese War, Iraq I, Iraq II. What is wrong with you?
we didn't start any of them friend. OMG,
the indians started killing settlers, or did you forget that? The US has never ever instigated a fight.
So when Santa Anna took down the alamo, you're saying we started that?
From Wkipedia-----"The Spanish–American War (Spanish: Guerra hispano-estadounidense or Guerra hispano-americana; Filipino: Digmaang Espanyol-Amerikano) was a conflict fought between Spain and the United States in 1898. Hostilities began in the aftermath of the internal explosion of the USS Maine in Havana harbor in Cuba leading to United States intervention in the Cuban War of Independence." too funny. fake news from you all is all you all have.

Oh and Iraq, attacked Kuwait. fk, why don't you all just fking learn something just once.

What strategic alliance did we have with Kuwait at the time that prompted such a response from the country who's ambassador famously said that we had no position on Arab/Arab conflicts just weeks before?

Why did President Bush declare it a surprise attack when he was fully aware of the brewing crisis between the two countries?

Why did the Press let him get away with those lies?

Who's faking who here ya faker?
sorry bubba, from Wikipedia:

"The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991), codenamed Operation Desert Shield (2 August 1990 – 17 January 1991) for operations leading to the buildup of troops and defense of Saudi Arabia and Operation Desert Storm (17 January 1991 – 28 February 1991) in its combat phase, was a war waged by coalition forces from 35 nations led by the United States against Iraq in response to Iraq's invasion and annexation of Kuwait."

You can just write.....sorry!!!

We were an ally of Iraq at the time. Their dispute with Kuwait had been going on since the end of the Iran/Iraq war. Iraq had no gripe with the Saudi's and was not threatening them. So when we were asked what our position was, why didn't president Bush inform the Iraqis that we would defend Kuwait as if had a mutual defense pact with them?

But go ahead and believe your pasteurized history from Wikipedia if you want.

1. Its not just liberals you dolt its his core base I HARDLY call the alt right and populists "liberals"

You are more than likely right but we didn't vote for war mongering like him and his idiots are doing either.

LOL we don't need to "exert our strength" the world knows the US is a bully and a thug that ignores international law. He has lied. He said he wouldn't worry about Syria yet here he is rattling his chicken hawk sabers with North Korea and Syria and Iran and Russia etc.

Opinion is all you have and your opinions are pretty much worthless.

Opinion is all you have and your opinions are pretty much worthless.
Pearls of wisdom from you.

so you can't name any thanks. because there aren't any. The US has never started a war other than its own civil war. And even there, the states started it, not the feds.
Indian Wars, War of 1812, Spanish American War, IndoChinese War, Iraq I, Iraq II. What is wrong with you?
the indians started killing settlers, or did you forget that? The US has never ever instigated a fight.
From Wkipedia-----"The Spanish–American War (Spanish: Guerra hispano-estadounidense or Guerra hispano-americana; Filipino: Digmaang Espanyol-Amerikano) was a conflict fought between Spain and the United States in 1898. Hostilities began in the aftermath of the internal explosion of the USS Maine in Havana harbor in Cuba leading to United States intervention in the Cuban War of Independence." too funny. fake news from you all is all you all have.

Oh and Iraq, attacked Kuwait. fk, why don't you all just fking learn something just once.
OMG is right, alternative reality is something many want to never learn, but thanks anyway.
so my point is maintained. thanks. The US did not initiate any conflict.

What strategic alliance did we have with Kuwait at the time that prompted such a response from the country who's ambassador famously said that we had no position on Arab/Arab conflicts just weeks before?

Why did President Bush declare it a surprise attack when he was fully aware of the brewing crisis between the two countries?

We have a rich and storied history of inter

"The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991), codenamed Operation Desert Shield (2 August 1990 – 17 January 1991) for operations leading to the buildup of troops and defense of Saudi Arabia and Operation Desert Storm (17 January 1991 – 28 February 1991) in its combat phase, was a war waged by coalition forces from 35 nations led by the United States against Iraq in response to Iraq's invasion and annexation of Kuwait."

We have a long a rich history of destabilizing and toppling the governments of others, and we ain’t finished yet.
not the point. The point was initiate a confrontation. Nope never.

jc, you failed massively.

giphy.gif

So either you are lying or you are uneducated. Just do some reading OK?

War of 1812: US declared war after the British agreed to our terms
Indian Wars: US broke dozens of treaties
Spanish American War: US declared war on Spain
Indochina War: US took up the French's burden
Iraq I: US had no obligation to go to war in Kuwait
Iraq II: US attacked Iraq after SH had agreed to almost every US demand
War of 1812: US declared war after the British agreed to our terms-- it was a result of the British infecting the native americans to fight against the settlers.
Indian Wars: US broke dozens of treaties-- what's that got to do with who started the war? The indians fought settlers moving into the territory.
Spanish American War: US declared war on Spain-From Wkipedia-----"The from Wikipedia-- "Spanish–American War (Spanish: Guerra hispano-estadounidense or Guerra hispano-americana; Filipino: Digmaang Espanyol-Amerikano) was a conflict fought between Spain and the United States in 1898. Hostilities began in the aftermath of the internal explosion of the USS Maine in Havana harbor in Cuba leading to United States intervention in the Cuban War of Independence." too funny. fake news from you all is all you all have."
Indochina War: US took up the French's burden--it's called alliance. you should look up that word.
Iraq I: US had no obligation to go to war in Kuwait, it was done for our Saudi Arabia alliance. Interest in oil in the gulf influenced by Iraq attacking Kuwait.

My point remains and unchallenged. the US has never started a war.

We were an ally of Iraq at the time. Their dispute with Kuwait had been going on since the end of the Iran/Iraq war. Iraq had no gripe with the Saudi's and was not threatening them. So when we were asked what our position was, why didn't president Bush inform the Iraqis that we would defend Kuwait as if had a mutual defense pact with them?

I will. thanks. Again, the US has never started a war.

Apparently trump can't seem to find nkorea on a map because he sent his "armada" in the wrong direction. And the stupid fuckers outing the location of our submarines at the sametime.
It's called military maneuvers. Those ships can be back in striking distance in a heartbeat.

War of 1812: US declared war after the British agreed to our terms including the Native Americans.
Indian Wars: jc cannot logically answer that US broke dozens of treaties
Spanish American War: US declared war on Spain. The Maine incident was a boiler explosion, and jc admits that the Americans "intervened."
Iraq I: US had no obligation to go to war in Kuwait. Agrees with me that we aided the SAs. We had no obligation to do so.

jc456 continues to lie and deny with "My point remains and unchallenged. the US has never started a war."

If he pulled this stunt in even a junior college class, he would get a failing grade. If he continued he would be barred from the classroom.

War of 1812: US declared war after the British agreed to our terms including the Native Americans.
Indian Wars: jc cannot logically answer that US broke dozens of treaties
Spanish American War: US declared war on Spain. The Maine incident was a boiler explosion, and jc admits that the Americans "intervened."
Iraq I: US had no obligation to go to war in Kuwait. Agrees with me that we aided the SAs. We had no obligation to do so.

jc456 continues to lie and deny with "My point remains and unchallenged. the US has never started a war."

If he pulled this stunt in even a junior college class, he would get a failing grade. If he continued he would be barred from the classroom.
ahhhhhhh, can't find that war yet I see. do you need a tissue for your tears?

Odd ain't it, that we so repeatedly have to go in and take out former allies and operatives. Like Osama, as well. And now we're arming and training ISIS and al-Nusra in Syria while we provide cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualties in the field, to the Saudis to drop on Yemen.

Forum List

Back