woke up, fell outta bed.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
sit down and my computer was readable...rub my eyes...wth? look at the new font and try to figure out how it got so big..then i realize its on foxfire and switch to whatever the windows shit is...and its still big.....suddenly iz realize ....iz slow but iz got me a new montor that is huge...well bigger....early birthday present....iz slow and happy.

hell even jw's dick would look big on here.....hehehehehee

sit down and my computer was readable...rub my eyes...wth? look at the new font and try to figure out how it got so big..then i realize its on foxfire and switch to whatever the windows shit is...and its still big.....suddenly iz realize ....iz slow but iz got me a new montor that is huge...well bigger....early birthday present....iz slow and happy.

congratulations !!

congratulations !!

:rofl:

Cool! Happy Birthday. I got a new monitor recently and it is large enough to be able to have 2 windows open side-by-side on the screen.

Nice.

When you got up, fell out of bed . . . . did you drag a comb across your head and make your way downstairs and have a cup and looking up, you noticed you were late?

woah.. you must have hit your head pretty hard

First rule for men who are penile challenged. Marry a woman with small hands. At least it'll look bigger.

Is that why white guys like asian girls so much?

Forum List

Back