Majic Jack

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Anybody tried it? I just got mine.. sound quality is crisp and clear. Only down side I can see is I have to leave my computer on.

If you don't mind your browser and registry security being compromised, and ads fed to you constantly by their adware you have to run in order for it to work, that's okay. It's like most all toolbars, you agree to let it run spyware and adware on your computer and run executable files, and gunk up your registry.

I have Vonage for my home phone, and use skype at $3/month on my computer. $27 bucks a month for really excellent phone service, unlimited long distance, the whole schemer. And no adware or spyware.

Last edited:
Anybody tried it? I just got mine.. sound quality is crisp and clear. Only down side I can see is I have to leave my computer on.

I tried it for a while when I was living in Reno NV.... It worked perfect other than I had to have a Las Vegas number. But for some reason, out of the blue, after a few months it just STOPPED letting me sign in to my account and would not work... I didn't find ANY numbers to help me with the problem so I just plain couldn't use it anymore. Now it just sits on a box and I just can't use it...

Forum List

Back