Woke professors at University Of Illinois want you to say "people in larger bodies" rather than allegedly racist term "obese."

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

than allegedly racist term "obese."​

A race of the obese?

attachment-bad-hutt-cgi.jpg

I read this article twice and for the life of me don't see how the "researcher" connect the term obesity to being racist. We have lost the plot.

How about "fat" people? Can be use "fat" people?

Maybe the college professors need to discard the old title of "professor" and consider something else. Maybe "ordinary guy/babe who stayed awake long enough to get a degree" and has the political credentials to teach in a University? Kind of long but maybe the professors can trim it down (or not).

I read this article twice and for the life of me don't see how the "researcher" connect the term obesity to being racist. We have lost the plot.
You seriously need to wake up. Step out of your white privilege for once in your life and realize that all of the words of the English language are racist, because they were imagined and created social constructs by white people to keep non-white insemination, and birthing, people down.

Believe me. We will never approach equality and justice with callous people like you around. you need to be doxed and canceled.

I remember Al from the Home Improvement TV show asking Tim one time, "Did you tell them that my mother is weight challenged?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hey, I'm fat. If it makes people happy to call me that, have at it. If it bothers me I can eat more unsalted celery.

Fat.

They're fat.

But not as fat as me.

Forum List

Back