Woka Cola

No problem, never touch the stuff. All it took was watching coke take the paint off a car hood to convince me.

I recall one morning at work, a man standing nearby drinking a Coke, remarking "I never drink coffee but I do enjoy my Coke." Without looking up my co-worker Darlene from Ohio said, "yanno, if you drop a cockroach in there it dissolves". The guy slowly put down his Coke and walked away....

Lets invite libs here to tell us how we can all be less....white....I'd like to hear from them on what that looks like and how I can be less white....

Believe it or not, they have already listed the characteristics you should avoid.

Check this out:

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'
The funniest thing about the Smithsonian nonsense is that it basically promotes many of the talking points of white supremists, but just from another angle.

A lot of the woke types don't seem to realize that assuming being responsible is a white thing implies that blacks and other minorities are naturally irresponsible. Richard Spencer would likely agree with most of the chart.

Lets invite libs here to tell us how we can all be less....white....I'd like to hear from them on what that looks like and how I can be less white....

Believe it or not, they have already listed the characteristics you should avoid.

Check this out:

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'
The funniest thing about the Smithsonian nonsense is that it basically promotes many of the talking points of white supremists, but just from another angle.

A lot of the woke types don't seem to realize that assuming being responsible is a white thing implies that blacks and other minorities are naturally irresponsible. Richard Spencer would likely agree with most of the chart.
Food for thought....

Forum List

Back