Without Rightwing Talk Radio Bias, America Would Vote Like New York or California

So much hatred from the left. What's wrong - you can't stand it for other people to think the way they want and vote the way they want?
What part of what I stated shows you hatred?

Identify it please.

Here ya go.

All this RW claptrap and propaganda being pushed by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Mark Levin and all the other kooks isn't helping...it's hurting.

What you look at as "claptrap and propaganda", I look at as unbiased and truthful. IMO, the Lame Street Media are the ones pushing "claptrap and propaganda", and defending those who are out to destroy our nation.
I realize your opinions are different from mine, and your goal is to eliminate those whose opinions are different from your own. But you can never eliminate the truth. And as long as there is someone who is not afraid to tell the truth, your mission will always be a failure. Thus, you, and your hateful kind, will always be a failure.
But I'm not denying you your opinion, because I know you are as entitled to yours as I am to mine. So let's both just sit back and watch, and let history reveal who is truthful, and who are the liars.
Most sensible thing you said all day.

*shakes on it.*

:cool:

Forum List

Back