Withholding for taxes, guess maybe you can put how many kids

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
you have since we will no longer have personal exemptions. Or maybe you will have to wait till you file your
taxes in April 2019.:lol: which would mean smaller paychecks during the year.

They will probably address this sometime this year. I bet the IRS is just working their butts off now on all new forms to be ready for 2018 in what 2 weeks.

Haste makes waste.

Also Chain Inflation= means less increase in inflation that causes the brackets and standard exemptions to raise. I'm sure they will work on this.

Note that inflation indexing of the tax brackets and various tax breaks is altered in the tax package. Critics complain that this amounts to a surreptitious tax hike that over time would nail nearly all individual filers. Currently, the federal income tax brackets, standard deductions and many other tax items are adjusted annually based on the government-calculated Consumer Price Index. Economists have argued that the version of the CPI used now tends to overstate actual inflation because the formula doesn’t account for how people change their spending patterns as prices rise. They claim that a “chained” index is a far better measure of inflation. A chained CPI would result in lower inflation adjustments than the current index. The new law uses a chained CPI for inflation indexing. As a result, there would be smaller annual increases in tax brackets, standard deductions and other breaks.
Read more at 26 Ways the GOP's Tax Reform Will Affect Your Wallet

26 Ways the GOP's Tax Reform Will Affect Your Wallet

you have since we will no longer have personal exemptions. Or maybe you will have to wait till you file your

They will probably address this sometime this year. I bet the IRS is just working their butts off now on all new forms to be ready for 2018 in what 2 weeks.

Haste makes waste.

Also Chain Inflation= means less increase in inflation that causes the brackets and standard exemptions to raise. I'm sure they will work on this.

Note that inflation indexing of the tax brackets and various tax breaks is altered in the tax package. Critics complain that this amounts to a surreptitious tax hike that over time would nail nearly all individual filers. Currently, the federal income tax brackets, standard deductions and many other tax items are adjusted annually based on the government-calculated Consumer Price Index. Economists have argued that the version of the CPI used now tends to overstate actual inflation because the formula doesn’t account for how people change their spending patterns as prices rise. They claim that a “chained” index is a far better measure of inflation. A chained CPI would result in lower inflation adjustments than the current index. The new law uses a chained CPI for inflation indexing. As a result, there would be smaller annual increases in tax brackets, standard deductions and other breaks.

/----/
drama queen.jpg

Haste makes waste.

They claim that a “chained” index is a far better measure of inflation. A chained CPI would result in lower inflation adjustments than the current index. The new law uses a chained CPI for inflation indexing. As a result, there would be smaller annual increases in tax brackets, standard deductions and other breaks.

OMG! That's awful!

Could you quantify the expected result over the next 10 years for a single taxpayer earning $60,000/yr?

Haste makes waste.

They claim that a “chained” index is a far better measure of inflation. A chained CPI would result in lower inflation adjustments than the current index. The new law uses a chained CPI for inflation indexing. As a result, there would be smaller annual increases in tax brackets, standard deductions and other breaks.

OMG! That's awful!

Could you quantify the expected result over the next 10 years for a single taxpayer earning $60,000/yr?

No you are the accountant. I'm sure it will be much lower since the Pubs did it. Please see my other post about pass throughs.

Haste makes waste.

OMG! That's awful!

No you are the accountant. I'm sure it will be much lower since the Pubs did it. Please see my other post about pass throughs.

Link?

Haste makes waste.

OMG! That's awful!

Link?

That Pubs do not care about the working man, which is why they did the chain inflation. You give me a link.
Why else would they change that?

The one thing the Pubs did not plan on is the roll out of the tax plan, as most didn't even read it.

Haste makes waste.

OMG! That's awful!

Link?

That Pubs do not care about the working man, which is why they did the chain inflation. You give me a link.

The one thing the Pubs did not plan on is the roll out of the tax plan, as most didn't even read it.

That's awful! How about a link to your pass through wisdom?

Haste makes waste.

OMG! That's awful!

Link?

/----/ DemocRATS don't care about people keeping more of their money, a strong US Economy and prosperity in general. Where was DemocRATS tax plan? Did they even offer one?
Save us from good news.jpg

Haste makes waste.

OMG! That's awful!

Link?

That's awful! How about a link to your pass through wisdom?

See my post on it, its from Kiplinger.

Pass through income , this does not sound right. Help.

No you are the accountant. I'm sure it will be much lower since the Pubs did it.

In other words, like you always do, you are commenting on shit you simply do not understand, but you saw it linked on Huffington or Salon, so you regurgitate here.

Haste makes waste.

OMG! That's awful!

Link?

/----/ DemocRATS don't care about people keeping more of their money, a strong US Economy and prosperity in general. Where was DemocRATS tax plan? Did they even offer one?
View attachment 167320

They would of but they have been fighting the repeal of the ACA non stop since 2012.

No you are the accountant. I'm sure it will be much lower since the Pubs did it.

In other words, like you always do, you are commenting on shit you simply do not understand, but you saw it linked on Huffington or Salon, so you regurgitate here.

No one knows or has a crystal ball, but like Reagan and Bush JR trickle down does not work , and everything I have read says chain inflation is lower than traditional CPI. Yes I'm guilty of reading, sorry.

Forum List

Back