With US youth losing religion, evangelicals struggle to spread ‘good news’

but Christianity has always been.
..... a yolk of fear and superstition.

Graphs 5 signs of the Great Decline of religion in America - Corner of Church and State

We are in the midst of the “Great Decline of Religion” in America. In a previous post, I showed in one graph thousands of survey results. But here are just five measures of American religion reported annually by Gallup that each show the same thing: religion in America is on the decline.

- See more at: Graphs 5 signs of the Great Decline of religion in America - Corner of Church and State

YOKE, you moron.

Graphs 5 signs of the Great Decline of religion in America - Corner of Church and State

We are in the midst of the “Great Decline of Religion” in America. In a previous post, I showed in one graph thousands of survey results. But here are just five measures of American religion reported annually by Gallup that each show the same thing: religion in America is on the decline.

- See more at: Graphs 5 signs of the Great Decline of religion in America - Corner of Church and State

YOKE, you moron.
Oh my, you angry fundie.

YOKE, you moron.
Oh my, you angry fundie.
Oh my, you angry fundie.

and a trailer dwelling one at that

How is laughing at you for spelling "yoke" "yolk" evidence of anger or self-loathing?

I suspect you're on drugs, like most of your progressive compadres.

How is laughing at you for spelling "yoke" "yolk" evidence of anger or self-loathing?

I suspect you're on drugs, like most of your progressive compadres.
It's just that you pitiable, angry, self-hating, hyper-religious loons are always so predictable.

if evangelicals are struggling with sharing Christ, which I am skeptical, then we latter day saints will pick up the slack

Forum List

Back