With only around 500 billionaires in the country

Just the Republicans? :lmao:

Certainly not, but they are the darlings of ceos.

Continue to believe your nonsense, I believe that both parties are in the pocket of big business and until Congress takes steps to change lobbying and quit writing laws for the rich.

I don't disagree with you.

Yet you blamed only Republicans and not the Democrats. Are you saying you are wrong?

I simply stated they have bought the republicans, that is a fact.
And omitted that they have bought the Democrats. You have they bought the Democrats? Since you are tapping around.

Certainly not, but they are the darlings of ceos.

Continue to believe your nonsense, I believe that both parties are in the pocket of big business and until Congress takes steps to change lobbying and quit writing laws for the rich.

Yet you blamed only Republicans and not the Democrats. Are you saying you are wrong?

And omitted that they have bought the Democrats. You have they bought the Democrats? Since you are tapping around.

Like I already said, certainly they have. What is your point?

Point you are dishonest by omission. Just clarifying your attempted deception. Have a good night.

Blame the ceos. The government isn't making them do anything.

Oh yes they are. CEO"s must try to maximize profits whenever reasonably possible. That's their job.

However it's not the job of government to provide them with ways to do that.

But the actions of the ceos are hurtin the country. And they have bought all the republicans.

Which you have no evidence thereof.

You really gotta start reading.
It's fascinating that Politicians always seem to pass legislation that CEOs want...ESP?

You mean like having the second highest corporate tax rate in the world?

The more immigrants in this country the more likely Democrat votes now and in the future. That's the real motive behind all this cheap labor.

20 big profitable US companies paid $0 in taxes

Point you are dishonest by omission. Just clarifying your attempted deception. Have a good night.

No I didn't lie at all. I was responding to someone who clearly thinks the republicans are the answer so I pointed out they are part of the problem. Stop wasting my time with pointless questions.

No I didn't lie at all. I was responding to someone who clearly thinks the republicans are the answer so I pointed out they are part of the problem. Stop wasting my time with pointless questions.

You were dishonest and you tried to pull one over, nice try, move on and quit wasting bandwidth.

You were dishonest and you tried to pull one over, nice try, move on and quit wasting bandwidth.

No, you simply aren't very smart and didn't understand my point. You realize I'm independant right? Nowhere in this thread have I said anything good about democrats.

No, you simply aren't very smart and didn't understand my point. You realize I'm independant right? Nowhere in this thread have I said anything good about democrats.

You aren't an independent, you are a liberal, you maybe stupid enough to fool yourself but not me. My intelligence isn't at question. Your honesty is. Nice to try to turn it, pathetic but coming from you it's a given.

You aren't an independent, you are a liberal, you maybe stupid enough to fool yourself but not me. My intelligence isn't at question. Your honesty is. Nice to try to turn it, pathetic but coming from you it's a given.

Strawman.
You are a Portfolio Conservative through and through and have sold your soul to one of the two corrupt parties.
Someone like myself does not see criticism of one Party as an endorsement of the other Party.

Oh yes they are. CEO"s must try to maximize profits whenever reasonably possible. That's their job.

But the actions of the ceos are hurtin the country. And they have bought all the republicans.

How are the CEO's hurting the country?

Replacing workers with immigrants. Increasing inequality and slowing the economy. Shipping jobs to other countries.

Democrats are the ones replacing American workers immigrants that. They have fought tooth and nail every attempt to control illegal immigration. The idea the CEOs or Republicans are to blame doesn't pass the laugh test.

You are talking about really cheap labor. I'm talking about the workers ceos are bringing in from places like India. I already posted links.

Both kind drive down American wages. They both constitute cheap labor from third world countries. H1-B tech workers are about half the price of the American equivalent. Furthermore, some of them come over here, acquire valuable skills and then go back to Indian and train all the colleagues to compete with Americans.

I've had my fill of that shit.

Replacing workers with immigrants. Increasing inequality and slowing the economy. Shipping jobs to other countries.

Democrats are the ones replacing American workers immigrants that. They have fought tooth and nail every attempt to control illegal immigration. The idea the CEOs or Republicans are to blame doesn't pass the laugh test.

You are talking about really cheap labor. I'm talking about the workers ceos are bringing in from places like India. I already posted links.

Both kind drive down American wages. They both constitute cheap labor from third world countries. H1-B tech workers are about half the price of the American equivalent. Furthermore, some of them come over here, acquire valuable skills and then go back to Indian and train all the colleagues to compete with Americans.

I've worked with them...they suck. They can't think out of the box and they NEVER leave the US.
They get laid off when they get their Green Cards after 6 years, then they go on unemployment.
They take out jobs and then we have to support them.

They bring in those workers to keep costs down. If they keep costs down, YOU will buy their products and services.

Not just you of course, we all will. Nobody is going to pay more money for products or services from all American workers when there are cheaper alternatives.

I agree. I would sent back the illegals also. CEOs are the ones bringing in all the H1-B tech workers.

They bring in those workers to keep costs down. If they keep costs down, YOU will buy their products and services.

Not just you of course, we all will. Nobody is going to pay more money for products or services from all American workers when there are cheaper alternatives.

They keep doing that and yet prices really aren't going down are they? The money just goes to the pockets of the very rich. Meanwhile the country is hurt by the stagnant wages and slow economy.

I agree. I would sent back the illegals also. CEOs are the ones bringing in all the H1-B tech workers.

They couldn't do it if Democrats in Congress didn't make it legal. The government has to approve every visa.

They couldn't do it if Democrats in Congress didn't make it legal. The government has to approve every visa.

I am not saying Democrats are not part of the problem. Do you really believe the Republicans want to send out the illegals? I really don't buy it. I think it's like a balanced budget, something they talk about only.

They keep doing that and yet prices really aren't going down are they? The money just goes to the pockets of the very rich. Meanwhile the country is hurt by the stagnant wages and slow economy.

Sure prices are down. What are you comparing?

Businesses compete in this country. They compete against each other domestically and they compete with overseas companies.

The companies with the lower prices get the customers. They get the contract with Walmart. They sell their cheaper goods over the internet.

You got your 60 inch big screen for around $1,200. If it were all union American made, it would cost you twice that much if not more for the exact same television set.

Sure kid. If that makes you feel better. I really don't like any politicians. The last one I recall liking was Ron Paul.

Sure prices are down. What are you comparing?

Businesses compete in this country. They compete against each other domestically and they compete with overseas companies.

The companies with the lower prices get the customers. They get the contract with Walmart. They sell their cheaper goods over the internet.

You got your 60 inch big screen for around $1,200. If it were all union American made, it would cost you twice that much if not more for the exact same television set.

I don't recall any deflation. Show me.

Please detail how Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Facebook, Google, etc... have used H1-Bs to hold down prices.
Oracle and IBM are pretty much irrelevant to the average person these days and practically all MS products have quadrupled in price without adding much value.
Facebook and Google have products free of charge whether they like it or not and what has Google accomplished besides a Search Engine that was already mature prior to their H1-B influx.

Forum List

Back