With Grades of Ds and Fs Soaring, Schools Decide to Ditch "Inequitable" (Racist) Grade Systems

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Everyone gets a participant trophy now!
Even if you’re truant cuz we can’t let anyone feel unequal!

If I'm following my Communism Crisis Playbook correctly, that means it's time to redefine what success even means.

And then murder a lot of people.

But for now: Let's get rid of Capitalist (Racist) objective measure of student performance.

Sending your kids to public schools is the equivalent to child abuse.

Equity is a CRT idea. It is the "E" in DEI, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Equity is not equality; equality is about giving everyone an equal chance, equity is about mandating equal outcomes, no matter what the actual performance level.

But CRT isn't in the schools, everyone!

I see it in young people...they can't spell or add and they know nothing about history...just look at the internet and news papers for all of the miss spelling and errors...young adults are just not as smart as they once were in America....

I see it in young people...they can't spell or add and they know nothing about history...just look at the internet and news papers for all of the miss spelling and errors...young adults are just not as smart as they once were in America....
1636490985311.jpeg

1636491028635.jpeg

'Everyone Gets A Trophy', the CA Education System version.

Sorry you can't read, do math above a 3rd grade level, but you have a firm grasp on 'Global Warming' science, can wrap a cucumber in a condom, and have attended your required number of leftist protests...

...here's your Trophy. Congrats, you just graduated.

:p

Idiocracy !

Let's keep lowering the bar. Let's focus on gender identity instead of math and science. Let's vote for President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho and and we can all become more and more like Frito Pendejo.

Last edited:
Someone tell the Left that it is equitable for students who do no work and learn nothing to get a sub-standard grade. Whether said student "passes" on to the next grade is a policy matter that is above the pay grade of the individual teacher - one would hope.

It is another question altogether whether the hard-working student who learns next-to-nothing should get a 'D'. Not my call.

Forum List

Back