With Erdogan´s dick in mouth Obama stabs back of Kurds

What is Obama supposed to do?

There's a war where the US finds allies fighting each other over age old problems. NATO is there to protect the integrity of the nation states within the organisation. This means Obama is obliged to work within the framework that the Kurds do NOT get to take off a chunk of Turkey. So, with the Kurds trying to do that in Syria, and Turkey getting bombed by these people, what can Obama do?

The answer is not very much at all.

Frigidweirdo

Face it, it's obvious that Obozo and Hillary played a part in creating a real mess in the region.

The Kurds stood with us in DS1 and DS2 and Obama is PUNISHING them.
Why not educate yourself about the difference between the Kurdish groups. The ones Turkey is going after are communist inspired terrorist (PPK) and are mostly in Turkey, but hide out over the borders in Iraq and Syria. The ones we support and are the fighters combating ISIS are the YPG and populate the cities and region of northern Iraq.

Why not educate yourself about the difference between the Kurdish groups. The ones Turkey is going after are communist inspired terrorist (PPK) and are mostly in Turkey, but hide out over the borders in Iraq and Syria. The ones we support and are the fighters combating ISIS are the YPG and populate the cities and region of northern Iraq.
I would rather live next door to a communist country rather then a islamic country. KILL islamics and talk with the communists.

Frigidweirdo

Face it, it's obvious that Obozo and Hillary played a part in creating a real mess in the region.

Depends what you mean by "played a part". Obama could have made choices that could have seen things turn out a little differently. However not that much differently. He could have pushed for US troops to stay, but he wouldn't have, and I doubt he would have stayed even if he knew the outcome was ISIS.
On Syria he took it to a vote. And Congress voted not to do anything.

So, Obama played a slight part. Bush played a massive part. ISIS simply wouldn't be around if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq. Simple as.

The PKK are also fighting ISIS. You make the assumption that Turkish Kurds see themselves differently to Syrian Kurds. They don't, they're Kurds. The PKK is the Kurdistan Workers' Party. It of Kurds. It's not of Turkish Kurds. They have about 600 troops fighting ISIS. Generally they're fighting ISIS because ISIS are on their land, and they want their land back and think they can keep it once ISIS disappear. However Syria and Turkey have other ideas.

The PKK is not our Allie and never has been.....The PKK and Turkey had a cease fire agreement and they broke it by bombing Turkey..Would we do nothing like you want Turkey to do?

Frigidweirdo

Depends what you mean by "played a part". Obama could have made choices that could have seen things turn out a little differently. However not that much differently. He could have pushed for US troops to stay, but he wouldn't have, and I doubt he would have stayed even if he knew the outcome was ISIS.
On Syria he took it to a vote. And Congress voted not to do anything.

So, Obama played a slight part. Bush played a massive part. ISIS simply wouldn't be around if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq. Simple as.
had GW not turned his back on the Kurds after the Gulf War ISIS would be fighting a nation of Kurds..But it all goes back to the French and British mandates after WWI and the defeat of the Ottomans...

I would rather live next door to a communist country rather then a islamic country. KILL islamics and talk with the communists.
You are an idiot. The PPK are communist inspired Muslims. You obviously are a slow learner. Didn't you brag awhile back about having a high IQ?

You are an idiot. The PPK are communist inspired Muslims. You obviously are a slow learner. Didn't you brag awhile back about having a high IQ?

what do you mean by "communist inspired"-----because they call themselves
"worker's party"??? I do not see them as specifically COMMUNIST in the totalitarian sense of COMMUNISM

"worker's party"??? I do not see them as specifically COMMUNIST in the totalitarian sense of COMMUNISM
They were formed as a Marxist Leninist nationalist organization. They backed away from official communist rhetoric when their leader was arrested and imprisoned 15 years ago, but they still display the communist red star on their flag and senior members remain from that era.

The Kurds are Islamic, dumbass.

They were formed as a Marxist Leninist nationalist organization. They backed away from official communist rhetoric when their leader was arrested and imprisoned 15 years ago, but they still display the communist red star on their flag and senior members remain from that era.

separatists desperate for any support they could get from any corner-------nothing like BAATHISTS who also seek COMMUNIST (ie Russian communist)
support and got it-------and still have it. ---------the connotation of "COMMUNIST" in the minds of USA yoyo 's -----makes it a useless term --------the kurds are certainly not STALINISTS or POL POTIST types--------

Everyone in the power structure of the Kurds is or was PKK. You cannot rise to power without either being a PKK member or supporting them. The fact that they have been against Saddam and they have fought ISIS does not negate the fact that they have bombed and killed innocent Turkish women and children indiscriminately, in some of the most disgusting actions.

Everyone in the power structure of the Kurds is or was PKK. You cannot rise to power without either being a PKK member or supporting them. The fact that they have been against Saddam and they have fought ISIS does not negate the fact that they have bombed and killed innocent Turkish women and children indiscriminately, in some of the most disgusting actions.

as I understand Kurdish "culture"------ie not much-------they tend to do what muslims do. ------like what Turkish muslims do -----and what muslims like
saddam did and what Shiites do and what Baathists do. ------also they are
VERY tribal------they do what Yemeni muslims do too. ------for some they seem
typically more moderate in that "doing"-------Sala'adin was a kurd-----even muslims today who are not kurds proudly note his MODERATION in dealing with
conquered people------in fact he was more moderate than other muslim
conquorers------he was also a good friend to MAIMONIDES who managed
thru that friendship to get a somewhat better deal for jews in Egypt at that
time. There are jews amongst kurds who ESCAPED to KURDLAND when
things got rough--------my impression of Yazidis is that they are Zoroastrians
who found refuge in kurdland------------war is hell------but I do no think that the
kurds are the most guilty of the parties involved over there-------just somewhat
guilty

separatists desperate for any support they could get from any corner-------nothing like BAATHISTS who also seek COMMUNIST (ie Russian communist)
support and got it-------and still have it. ---------the connotation of "COMMUNIST" in the minds of USA yoyo 's -----makes it a useless term --------the kurds are certainly not STALINISTS or POL POTIST types--------
I was not referring to all Kurds. All I said was that the PPK was communist inspired. All the histories I have found on line about the PPK agree with that statement.

Forum List

Back