With CO2 destroying the planet, where's the 55 MPH speed limit?

Hi Midnight:

If CO2 is so, so bad, why not bring back the ol' double-nickel? We can decrease our dependence on foreign oil, begin to cure the "oil addiction" and make electrics and hybrids more attractive and economically viable.

Cuss and discuss.

Have any of you Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES thought for one second that the plants on this planet require CO2 to live? I swear to God that Americans are so STUPID (#1-10) that I am ashamed to be numbered among you. You never solved the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks (my 911Truth Blog) and never solved the FED Conspiracy ("None Dare Call It Conspiracy") and the same Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Genocidal Banksters (link) have loaded their H1N1/H5N1 Swine11 Biological Weapon (my Topic) into the chamber 'and' are about to pull the 'mutagen trigger' in the upcoming H1N1 Vaccination Campaign (LabVirus.com).

When the Triple-triple Recombinant Biological Weapon (Dr. Bill Deagle @ The Granada Forum Lectures) merges with the lethal H1N1 Vaccine coursing through your veins and the mitochondria within each of your cells becomes punched full of holes 'and' the cytokine storm reaction begins filling your lungs 'and' you begin suffocating on your own body fluids, then think about how CO2 :)cuckoo:) is killing the cotton-picking planet!

Dr. Bill Deagle and his guest explain 'the truth' about this CO2 Stupidity about 2/3rds of the way through this edition of the:

Nutrimedical Report Oct. 26, 2009 Hour3

But I am writing to DUPES without one clue . . .

Indenial.jpg

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Midnight:

If CO2 is so, so bad, why not bring back the ol' double-nickel? We can decrease our dependence on foreign oil, begin to cure the "oil addiction" and make electrics and hybrids more attractive and economically viable.

Cuss and discuss.

Have any of you Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES
Where/who are those? None have posted in this thread yet, that I have seen.

Address the topic please. Should the government re-enact the 55 MPH speed limit yea or nay.

and the same Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Genocidal Banksters (link) have loaded their H1N1/H5N1 Swine11 Biological Weapon (my Topic) into the chamber 'and' are about to pull the 'mutagen trigger' in the upcoming H1N1 Vaccination Campaign (LabVirus.com).

When the Triple-triple Recombinant Biological Weapon (Dr. Bill Deagle @ The Granada Forum Lectures) merges with the lethal H1N1 Vaccine coursing through your veins and the mitochondria within each of your cells becomes punched full of holes 'and' the cytokine storm reaction begins filling your lungs 'and' you begin suffocating on your own body fluids, then think about how CO2 :)cuckoo:) is killing the cotton-picking planet!

l

So if we don't have a massive wave of death from the flu shots will that mean there is no conspiracy?

I'm unsure how the 55mph speed limit could be part of some take over the world scheme, so I'm unsure ho to respond to your post.

As to the suggestion that I drive 55 and keep in the right lane - already do that thanks for asking. I am only stating simple facts when I let people know the advantages of going 55.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2w83zPr6wU]YouTube - SAMMY HAGAR - I Can't Drive 55[/ame]

Yeah. Me and Sammy are like brothers

I get 30+mpg in my Subie Legacy wagon, at altitude, at 80+ mph. Between 25-28 loaded down or at lower altitudes.

With the added feature of AWD and vastly larger interior payload, I'll take that every day of the week over the go-cart Prius.

OK, let's be logical about this. If your vehicle has an overall mpg below 30, then you are limited to 55 mph. No exceptions. Seizure of vehicle if the law is broken. If it gets 30 to 50 mpg, 70 mph limit. If it is an electric, no limit at all.

See how easy that is, save fuel, encourage the ownership of fuel efficient vehicles, you speed freaks have an avenue in which to get your jollies.

My car gets 16-19 MPG city, yet if I drive it 80+ MPG it goes up to 23+ MPG. :razz:

Basically, the faster I drive the better gas mileage it gets. So your "no exceptions" rule doesn't make much sense.

Last edited:
OK, let's be logical about this. If your vehicle has an overall mpg below 30, then you are limited to 55 mph. No exceptions. Seizure of vehicle if the law is broken. If it gets 30 to 50 mpg, 70 mph limit. If it is an electric, no limit at all.

See how easy that is, save fuel, encourage the ownership of fuel efficient vehicles, you speed freaks have an avenue in which to get your jollies.

My car gets 16-19 MPG city, yet if I drive it 80+ MPG it goes up to 23+ MPG. :razz:

Basically, the faster I drive the better gas mileage it gets. So your "no exceptions" rule doesn't make much sense.

If that is the case, then your vehicle is in a poor state of tune. And going 80+ in the city is a good way to end up as a statistic.

At 80 mph, the air resistance is 4 times what it is at 40 mph. So, if your vehicle is getting better mileage at 80 mph than at 40 mph it is running horribly rich at 40 mph.

If that is the case, then your vehicle is in a poor state of tune. And going 80+ in the city is a good way to end up as a statistic.

At 80 mph, the air resistance is 4 times what it is at 40 mph. So, if your vehicle is getting better mileage at 80 mph than at 40 mph it is running horribly rich at 40 mph.

LOL. I love it when libtards think they know it all. The "state of my tune" is just fine, unless of course you think you're an expert at tuning rotaries.

I didn't say I drive 80 in the city. When I drive long distance on highways, I make much better MPG than normal. 90-110 MPH gets me much better mileage then 55.

Last edited:
I get 30+mpg in my Subie Legacy wagon, at altitude, at 80+ mph. Between 25-28 loaded down or at lower altitudes.

With the added feature of AWD and vastly larger interior payload, I'll take that every day of the week over the go-cart Prius.

You lying sack of BULLSHIT!

repeat my last post to Dud, fucking moron

Ignition computer boxes have made the tune up obsolete.

Have you checked the air in your tires lately? :lol:

You completely mechanically ignorant BULLSHITTER!

You'd be surprised that most people never to rarely ever check their tires, and I bet you're one of them.

Last edited:
I'd rather sit in traffic creeping along very slowly, that way my SUV can spew emissions for 40 minutes instead of 10 minutes if I was cruising along at 70 mph.
I know my city and state government thinks so to, that's why they built a $5 billion light rail line to service 3% of the cities commuters rather than spend $800 million to widen the roads that service 40% of the cities commuters.

You lying sack of BULLSHIT!
Say what you want, asshole.....My 2.2L fuel injected Subie Legacy wagon keeps getting 30mpg on my all-too-frequent trips between Steamboat and SLC, where I set the cruise at 80.

Nobody is more pleased about that than I am.

what i wanna know is why prius drivers are always doing about 75 on the freeway....

I think they are trying to quickly get out of that tuna can.

Environuts are idiots with very little intelligence, driving a prius at 75mph, if they were serious about the eniroment they would not drive at all.

All Prius cars were sold to hypocrites.

Forum List

Back