Wishing you a blessed Eid Mubarak

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Rejoice and enjoy all of you with faith.

2011-Eid-al-Fitr-Cards.jpg

And by the way I really couldn't figure out which card to put up. They are all so beautiful on line. Ive changed this card choice more than once. They are really pretty.

Geeze louise though we've come a long way. :eusa_angel:

I remember in the 90's trying to "make" a card for one of our friends for Eid so this is pretty cool that I could go thru so many on line and put one up.

Rejoice and enjoy all of you with faith.

2011-Eid-al-Fitr-Cards.jpg

And by the way I really couldn't figure out which card to put up. They are all so beautiful on line. Ive changed this card choice more than once. They are really pretty.

Geeze louise though we've come a long way. :eusa_angel:

I remember in the 90's trying to "make" a card for one of our friends for Eid so this is pretty cool that I could go thru so many on line and put one up.

lol...well, we haven't gotten along in the past and i am irish catholic and not muslim but i thought this was a very nice gesture on your part and a step towards better understanding.

my compliments and my thanks.

We can all battle it out on the floor of politics, but I admire anyone of faith especially in these trying times. Eid to me is very special.

How to describe this.

Eid is part of what I would call part of the woven fabric of a large city like Toronto where I used to live for many years.

You would celebrate each others cultures and faith on a daily basis. Marking days to remember to wish some one a "happy.......".

Out here as much as I love my new world with bald eagles and deer I do miss that busy hub of city life with all the wildness of walking down Eglinton or St. Clair and going from one store to another Italian or Portuguese or Somali or Brazilian.

I do miss that so much.

I really don't understand the hatred I see faith vs faith. That's just not right. Now politically I have no problem with going full metal ECW, but at the end of the day :) we are all hopefully still believers.

And one day like I like to say to Sunni Man, one of us will be right. But I know in my heart of hearts, we'll both be crossing that finish line together.

So Happy Eid Mubarak from the bottom of my heart.

Forum List

Back