Wisconsin: "yes, Trump won"

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by Dot Com, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,131
    He's correct, you won, bigotry, hate and fear won the votes of a minority of Americans. That is a fact, and the more you deny it, the more we understand the meanings of denial.

2. Dot Com

Dot Com Nullius in verba

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,110
    Had nothing to do w/your crony candidate's croniness?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  3. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,131
    None of which were the work of the candidate. Not voting is a sufficient reason for not posting on a political message board.

I agreed with Sen. Sander's stump speech, but much like the DNC (it seems), Bernie would have lead a nation deeply divided and would never have been able to have legislation passed which he has advocated.

The GOP's record is to attack Democratic candidates personally, build straw men and never debate the issues on the merit. Examples are too numerous to deny, Bernie would have been accused of being a Marxist and a Communist; anti capitalist and a statist over and over and over again. BIG LIES form their stump speeches along with character assassinations with each Republican Pol echoing the same story.

In the case of HRC the BIG LIES were BENGHAZI, E-MAILS and "She's a crook", "LOCK HER UP". The false claim that she created ISIS and attacks on the CGI were despicable.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  4. Dot Com

Dot Com Nullius in verba

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,110
    tl;dr

Your candidate got questions in advance for the debates and didn't stop the crony DNC slime machine from going after Bernie. Wry Catcher

Why are all your posts so wordy?

All I have to post is- "Your candidate cheated" PERIOD.

5. Frankeneinstein

Frankeneinstein Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,518

"What do we have to do, to let you white fuck nuts know that we believe you idiots voted overwhelmingly for the guy and he won?"

I didn't vote for him, and it's quite presumptuous of you to think your beliefs on this matters to anyone at all.

"He's your president, enjoy!!"

I doubt I am going to enjoy it at all, but he is the president of my country, as is true of every American.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Dot Com

Dot Com Nullius in verba

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,110
    I'm a vet and I can choose to sit- out an election which is my prerogative you slavish DNC puppet

7. Frankeneinstein

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,518
    Probably did, unfortunately the left has insisted repeatedly that "America has free and fair elections" to the point that they insisted on an agreement in writing that the results must be accepted while claiming the cry of "RIGGED" is a threat to democracy...so what does the left do? Refuses to accept the results and threaten democracy with cries of "RIGGED"!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,387
    That does not threaten democracy in the slightest, any more than Trump yelling about 'rigged elections.' He will end up being not more than a blip on the screen by the time it is over. He will be nixoned fairly quickly if he keeps this up.

9. Dot Com

Dot Com Nullius in verba

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,110
    Thanks for the "Repub who votes Dem" perspective FakeyJakey

10. Frankeneinstein

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,518
    "That does not threaten democracy in the slightest, any more than Trump yelling about 'rigged elections.'"

Nor does it threaten it any less

"He will end up being not more than a blip on the screen by the time it is over. He will be nixoned fairly quickly if he keeps this up."

I agree, but first he will do all the dirty work and unpopular things you are worried about, then the Republicans will can him and put their real candidate in office while getting credit for doing the "right thing"..btw, Hillary got "nixoned" without even holding office...another "accomplishment" on her resume