Wisconsin: "yes, Trump won"

What do we have to do, to let you white fuck nuts know that we believe you idiots voted overwhelmingly for the guy and he won? He's your president, enjoy!!

Trump won, and so did Putin. You guys on the far right have no idea what harm you've done to the United States.
Yes they do....Nazi's know what they do, they just don't care....as just like the German people got a swatz sticker shoved up their ass for their loyalty and ignorance.....lets just say, history has a wonderful way of repeating itself...just get out the pop corn and enjoy the train...cause its a coming and its gonna be a beaut!!

Trump won, and so did Putin. You guys on the far right have no idea what harm you've done to the United States.
Yes they do....Nazi's know what they do, they just don't care....as just like the German people got a swatz sticker shoved up their ass for their loyalty and ignorance.....lets just say, history has a wonderful way of repeating itself...just get out the pop corn and enjoy the train...cause its a coming and its gonna be a beaut!!
LOL...you see Swartz stickers everywhere. But don't stop commenting on others' ignorance because it helps us enjoy yours a whole bunch.

PUT DOWN THE LW CRONY KOOL AID!!!

A card carrying member of the idiot fringe, unable to reply with a substantive defense of Trump, he defaults to the Idiot-gram. There is no doubt that the uneducated masses have voted for and continue to support Trump even though he continues walking back on his campaign promises and rhetoric.

Fact: Trump has NOT drained the swamp, he has invited the establishment to join him in raping our nation. Consider his appointees, Plutocrats and neo cons.

Dispute that, if you can, but warn me before you try so I don't laugh out loud and spit coffee on my computer screen.

CEO of Exxon Mobil as Sect. of State, a man who received a medal / commendation from the murderer of women, children and medical personnel in
Aleppo + four generals + his cronies.

Trump seems to be way out of his element; sipping Dom Perignon at his gold clubs' bars is his forte, along with selling nostrums he advertises as a panacea for our country.

Last edited:

A card carrying member of the idiot fringe, unable to reply with a substantive defense of Trump, he defaults to the Idiot-gram. There is no doubt that the uneducated masses have voted for and continue to support Trump even though he continues walking back on his campaign promises and rhetoric.

Fact: Trump has NOT drained the swamp, he has invited the establishment to join him in raping our nation. Consider his appointees, Plutocrats and neo cons.

Dispute that, if you can, but warn me before you try so I don't laugh out loud and spit coffee on my computer screen.

CEO of Exxon Mobil as Sect. of State, a man who received a medal / commendation from the murderer of women, children and medical personnel in

Trump seems to be way out of his element; sipping Dom Perignon at his gold clubs' bars is his forte, along with selling nostrums he advertises as a panacea for our country.
tl;dr

No doubt a Snowflake deflection

NEWSFLASH!!! You crony Establ- fluffers lost!!! :itsok: :boohoo:

tl;dr

How original, an echo of a new ad hominem. typical idiot-gram by a Trump supporter, those who have a complete inability (a disability?) to read a post which challenges them and respond with a substantive rebuttal.

tl;dr

How original, an echo of a new ad hominem. typical idiot-gram by a Trump supporter, those who have a complete inability (a disability?) to read a post which challenges them and respond with a substantive rebuttal.
I'm not a Trump supporter you crony Dem establ puppet!!! Wry Catcher I was an "Anybody, ANYBODY but hiLIARy" camp. I've told you that before Dummy & you conveniently forget it. Well I don't Sport.

tl;dr

I'm not a Trump supporter you crony Dem establ puppet!!! Wry Catcher I was an "Anybody, ANYBODY but hiLIARy" camp. I've told you that before Dummy & you conveniently forget it. Well I don't Sport.

Nothing you post is memorable, but mea culpa.

So, I voted for HRC, who did you vote for, and why?

tl;dr

Nothing you post is memorable, but mea culpa.

So, I voted for HRC, who did you vote for, and why?
I didnt vote for anybody you Dummy because the crony DNC rigged the Primary and selected the candidate themselves:

Donna Brazile out at CNN amid leaks to Clinton campaign

Debbie Wasserman Schultz And The DNC Favored Hillary Clinton Over Bernie Sanders. Where's The Outrage? | The Huffington Post

News. Look into reading it once in a while Wry Catcher and stop being a crony Establ Patsy :thup:

emot_munch.gif

Forum List

Back