Wisconsin Recall of GOP Senators Efforts Ahead of Schedule

Yeah let's get 'em ALL on the ballot and let's have a vote from the public. Results are predictable, given last election.

I cool wit dat. I disagree with your opinion on the outcome but yeah ... put 'em all back up.
Well, the theory is that Dem voters will be "energized" now, and won't sit home like they're alleged to have done last time.

"Energizing" works both ways though, in a deal like this. It's a double-edged sword.

Naturally, however I would submit that the Rep voters were already energized in November so the Dems being energized now when they weren't before will make the difference.

Yeah let's get 'em ALL on the ballot and let's have a vote from the public. Results are predictable, given last election.

That's the truth! They had to bus in a large proportion of the protesters from out of state.
The Dems here seem to forget that little fact.

more from this UNBIASED article.:lol:

Some will insist that these numbers are unreliable, because they are coming from Dems. But if they did cook the numbers, such exaggerations would quickly become apparent if they fell well short of their goals by the deadline. (Republicans are refusing to reveal the amount of signatures they’ve collected to recall Dems.) What’s more, these signatures numbers claimed by Dems mirror other indicators of enthusiasm: Dems and labor continue to raise money for the recall drives at a dizzying clip, and a huge rally amassed in Madison over the weekend.

I cool wit dat. I disagree with your opinion on the outcome but yeah ... put 'em all back up.
Well, the theory is that Dem voters will be "energized" now, and won't sit home like they're alleged to have done last time.

"Energizing" works both ways though, in a deal like this. It's a double-edged sword.

Naturally, however I would submit that the Rep voters were already energized in November so the Dems being energized now when they weren't before will make the difference.
That's reasonable, and might make the elections closer. BUT... again, "energizing" works both ways and there is a strong Indy voting bloc in WI. A Bloc that fled the Dems and doesn't look to be returning any time soon.

Maybe the Dems will have the President up there campaigning for the recalls.... If they're smart, they won't.

That's reasonable, and might make the elections closer. BUT... again, "energizing" works both ways and there is a strong Indy voting bloc in WI. A Bloc that fled the Dems and doesn't look to be returning any time soon.

Maybe the Dems will have the President up there campaigning for the recalls.... If they're smart, they won't.

That would be really dumb. For real.

#1... Blog
#2... "Dems tell me"

This has no corroboration, whatsoever

Apparently the OP trusts the Democrat Party spokesdweeb as being 100% truthful about the number of signatures collected...

I mean there's no friggin' way the spokesdweeb could be <*cough*> exaggerating <*cough*> that number....

I mean, "Party Sources" , you know....

I just love watching everyone talk out their ass on this subject. What will you be saying if the effort to recall the GOP senators (and Governor in a year) is successful? Because I believe that someone will revive these threads and force feed them to you.

Reporting that nearly half the sigs needed have been gathered in 15 days when they have 60 to do it is grasping at straws :lol:

I can smell your fear.

Seems kind of a waste of time considering politicians in Wisconsin have to have served in office a year before recalls are allowed.

Reporting that nearly half the sigs needed have been gathered in 15 days when they have 60 to do it is grasping at straws :lol:

I can smell your fear.

Seems kind of a waste of time considering politicians in Wisconsin have to have served in office a year before recalls are allowed.

Please tell me you are not saying that these Senators are ineligible for recall.

I can smell your fear.

Please tell me you are not saying that these Senators are ineligible for recall.

*Sigh* I think that's exactly what he is saying.

I can smell your fear.

You're not really this ignorant of the situation, right? You're just kidding, right?

Forum List

Back