WINNING....still

WHAT DID OBAMA ACTUALLY DO TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND BE ABLE TO TAKE CREDIT FOR IT?
...HE LEFT OFFICE!

:lmao:

Youth Unemployment Hits 52-Year Low

Youth Unemployment Hits 52-Year Low

View attachment 211003
"Would you believe Trump 'inherited' all of
this from me? .. I didn't think so...."

Just the continuation of a trend from the last 8 years.

upload_2018-8-17_10-7-1.png

Trump took the oath of office on third base, and his lickspittles think he hit a triple! :lol:

So...yeah. The American economy is winning...still...going strong since 2009. That's rockin' good news.

In less than 2 years Trump has lowered the youth unemployment rate to the lowest it has been in 52 years. Obama could not do that in 8 years. The last time it was lower was before Obama was elected.

In less than 2 years Trump has lowered the youth unemployment rate to the lowest it has been in 52 years. Obama could not do that in 8 years. The last time it was lower was before Obama was elected.
There was this really big event which happened just before Obama was elected. Maybe you were still in diapers back then. Maybe you still are.

But it was in all the papers.

As I said, a continuation of the last 8 years.

Here is the graph from the BLS without the years on it...notice there is no way to know when Trump took office as nothing changed, it just kept heading in the same way.

upload_2018-8-17_10-25-29.png

Since you want so badly to compare the two...

Obama dropped the youth unemployment rate 10% while in office. Trump has dropped it 1.5%.

Forum List

Back