Wing-nuts’ healthcare plan

I have health care. Why? Because I pay for it.

I pay $1,000 a month for my family of 3.

That's $12,000 a year.

Oh. Oh. And I should mention the $5,000 a year deductible/copay/out of pocket bullshit.

So guess what? My $17,000 a year won't even cover a $40 swine flu vaccination.

How will Obama keep me from being one of those 45,000 corpses?

The CEO of Cigna wants to thank you. $6,800 of that 17,000 goes to pay his salary, pay for his stock options, pay for Cigna's two corporate 68 million worth of jets and helps the board of directors eat off of gold plated silverware and dishes. Even though the CEO employs no doctors, no nurses, no hospitals and has no medicine, he wants to thank you for helping pay for his 13 million dollar mansion. It means a lot to him. Over 5 years, he will receive 200 million dollars. Your share of that will be $34,000.00 and believe me, he really appreciates it. He appreciates all the Americans who pay insurance to keep him in this lifestyle and hopes they understand why he will have to terminate their policy if they ever get a disease that doesn't allow them to "die quickly". Thanks again America. You get what you pay for.

Which is the reason why we need to get rid of the costly middlemen controlling our health services.....the insurance companies, the employers and unions, the government....

In terms of insurance all we should buy is catastrophic insurance. The rest of our health services we should purchase directly from the providers (doctors and clinics). We should have health savings accounts funded with pretax dollars.

Forum List

Back