Will there be an October Surprise?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I say that there won't be one. Neither of these candidates have shown they are prone to shocking moves. I don't see much changing until November 6th. But there is always a chance that something outside their control will swing voters.

What do you think?

Uninformed sources tell me that Obama still plans to move Biden out and find a way to blame it on the Tea Party

I say that there won't be one. Neither of these candidates have shown they are prone to shocking moves. I don't see much changing until November 6th. But there is always a chance that something outside their control will swing voters.

What do you think?

Donald Trump is holding back all the evidence he has collected that Obama is not an American

Just wait.....any day now

What do you think?

Donald Trump is holding back all the evidence he has collected that Obama is not an American

:lol: Yup....just a matter of time!

The surprise will be that Romney will be up around 6-8 points nationally in the polls so they can hold on to some credibility.

Reagan Zombie will eat Ryan's brains and Romney will announce he will replace him.

Romney/Reagan Zombie 2012.

What do you think?

:lol: Yup....just a matter of time!

You want a surprise? Look in your pants. Nothing there? Surprised? :lol::lol::badgrin:

I wouldn't be surprised if fraudulent economic reports are issued just before the election in order to give the impression that Obama's policies are working. This was done by Gov. Gray Davis in CA a few years ago. (He was subsequently recalled.)

The shocking thing is that most Obama supporters would be perfectly happy with this tactic if it helped their candidate get reelected.

Romney tried the "surprise" move with the Libya emergency and got creamed instead.

He won't try it again.

Obama will not do it, because he is not a "surprise" kind of guy.

What do you think?

The right threw the kitchen sink at Obama long ago. If there is an October surprise it will be another revelation about Mitt Romney.

Better bus those low information voters to the polls right now in case the media accidentally tells the truth about Obama in October.

Better bus those low information voters to the polls right now in case the media accidentally tells the truth about Obama in October.

WeHeartBeck.JPG

large_tea-party.jpg

Forum List

Back