Will the White Race Survive?

There is no "white race". There are only people who "look white"; we are all members of the same race -- humans aka homo sapiens.

Get over yourself and find a real basis for pride, like personal accomplishment.

Something is wrong with your link. Maybe the mods were fucking with it.

Anyway here it is in all its glory:

YouTube - Will the White Race Survive?

Borat...I see that you are back after your recent freakout.

Well i said i was going to delete my account but when i tried to do it i learned that Vbulletin doesn't allow self-delete. I posted about it in my rant thread and said that the mods should feel free to delete me. Instead they deleted my rant.

Borat:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc]YouTube - Greatest freak out ever (ORIGINAL VIDEO)[/ame]

Something is wrong with your link. Maybe the mods were fucking with it.

Anyway here it is in all its glory:

Borat...I see that you are back after your recent freakout.

Well i said i was going to delete my account but when i tried to do it i learned that Vbulletin doesn't allow self-delete. I posted about it in my rant thread and said that the mods should feel free to delete me. Instead they deleted my rant.

If you really wanted to be deleted, you could have broken one of the many rules. You just wanted the attention. Speaking of attention, remember the poster that did the same thing but he made a more interesting exit by getting banned and creating new accounts? He came back about 10 or 15 times with a slight variation to his screen name.

If you really wanted to be deleted, you could have broken one of the many rules.

there's no excitement in that. i decided to play the russian roulette instead.

besides, it's not my style. i post what i think and don't care what can, cannot, should or should not be said.

Last edited:
There is no "white race". There are only people who "look white"; we are all members of the same race -- humans aka homo sapiens.

Get over yourself and find a real basis for pride, like personal accomplishment.

Incorrect.

New White Race
March of the Titans

If there is no “white race” like you so aptly claim, how can you explain this lunatic claiming that he wants to eradicate the “white race?”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_PfML3_v8Y]YouTube - Black wants to exterminate the entire White race[/ame]

Incorrect.

New White Race
March of the Titans

If there is no “white race” like you so aptly claim, how can you explain this lunatic claiming that he wants to eradicate the “white race?”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_PfML3_v8Y]YouTube - Black wants to exterminate the entire White race[/ame]

This guy represents.....who?

Doubtless there are more than a few who believe the earth is flat. That don't make it true.

With any luck, in 50 years everyone will look sorta the same and people will need to find refreshing new reasons to hate folks they dun know. Meanwhile, Boart, just know I regard you as a pimple on the ass of USMB.

Annoying, but hardly scarey.

Nope. We are all just plain old homo sapiens. No group of people on earth has any genetic material exclusive to them. Appearance seems to be only the result of migration and adaptation.

Nope. We are all just plain old homo sapiens. No group of people on earth has any genetic material exclusive to them. Appearance seems to be only the result of migration and adaptation.

C'mon that's the media conditioning for all to see. Now dogs are cannis familiaris. Now if 2 dogs would bite you, a Pit Bull and a Chihuahua, would you still say that all cannis familiaris are the same? Every race has different attributes.

C'mon that's the media conditioning for all to see. Now dogs are cannis familiaris. Now if 2 dogs would bite you, a Pit Bull and a Chihuahua, would you still say that all cannis familiaris are the same? Every race has different attributes.

i think your argument will go way over her head. did you really think she could understand the difference between species and race ? please remember that most people only passed biology because they either cheated on tests, washed the black board for extra credit or sucked the teacher off.

(youtube)/watch?v=RoKl47nK04M

do this put the whol youtube address in the url link or

bb code
Code:
[youtube] url address [youtube] with the ending slash / before the word youtube in the last set of brackets like this [/you tube] with no space between the you  and tube

Last edited:

Forum List

Back