Blacks and Hispanics in America

Scotty

Commander
Jul 6, 2009
United States, Louisiana
I feel as though Blacks have had a larger impact within American Culture, despite the fact that Hispanics outnumber Blacks. I believe it is due to the fact that Blacks speak English better than Hispanics. Am I right?

I feel as though Blacks have had a larger impact within American Culture, despite the fact that Hispanics outnumber Blacks. I believe it is due to the fact that Blacks speak English better than Hispanics. Am I right?

Really? I think my might want to reflect on this further.

No.

Blacks have been part of this society much longer than most Hispanics.

Ergo, their social impact has been greater.

Just wait, go eat at a few more Mexican restraunts. Check out a few Shakira video's, watch a few soccer games. The wave of hispanic culture is coming, and the woman are HOT!!!

Blacks speak better English than Hispanics? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxGFAnY4nI]YouTube - Ebonics dictionary_ steve harvey[/ame]

Steve Harvey is a hack.

But I'd say black Americans have had a larger impact because of their larger and longer influence.

Just wait, go eat at a few more Mexican restraunts.
Real Mexican food smells like an armpit on a hot day: A Mexican armpit!

Check out a few Shakira video's, watch a few soccer games.
Yeah. That is why Mexicans are leaving Mexico.

The wave of hispanic culture is coming, and the woman are HOT!!!
You mean the average hispanic woman that is shaped like a bowling ball?

Depends where you are..

There's a bigger Hispanic Impact down in the Southwest and Southeast, Well that's kinda of a given since The Spanish have been there for quite some time..

Forum List

Back