Will the Tea Party kill the GOP?

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by Hoffstra, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,401
    Just go join the democrat party or the Communist party, they both sound more to your uppity kind...

2. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Everyone is saying the GOP is "fractured". It's not that bad.

Democrats work together and they are black, white, brown, Asian, gay, straight educated and conservative.

Republicans are still 90% white and they hate minorities. That keeps them more unified than anyone realizes.

3. YoungRepublican

YoungRepublican Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Why do you never have anything other to say then go join the democrats or something stupid like that? I dont think I have once heard you bring up your politics or what you want from the GOP. What are you even doing here if you cant talk about the basic tenants of being a Republican? I don't think you are a Republican because I haven't even heard you hint at what you think we are doing as a party or who you want to see run in 2016.. How do you plan on winning another major election? How do you want to see the tax code reformed? Really, Ill listen to anything other than your drivel about me being a communist when I dont even think you know what a communist is.

4. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64,393
    the GOP should give up on guns? wtf dude

5. YoungRepublican

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +80
    No lol.. They need to give up the crazy things that they believe about guns. Stop acting like background checks and keeping them from certain people is an end of conversation concession that people are asking for. We have the Second Amendment and that isn't something that is up for debate, but we do live in a different world than the days of a well regulated militia (The end of the amendment is always left out of this discussion for some reason) All I want is for people to realize that our country commits more gun crimes per-capita than any other civilized nation, and that isn't a coincidence, we have a gun problem. Maybe its our culture of loving guns or whatever, but something needs to be done to ensure that only the truly responsible can posses firearms, and not be putting them in the hands of 16 year old kids in Chicago slums.

6. Wildcard

Wildcard Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,814

Yet shit-for-brains liberal Obama supporters like yourself have absolutly no problem in turning a blind eye and a deaf ear about Obama not being eligible to run for President, because he was never natural born.
    :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

BTW: Don't you mean a F L E A? Dumbass!
    :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  7. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +57,401
    The GOP will be around for a long time.

If those moronic birfers couldn't kill the party, The Tea Party certainly won't.

8. YoungRepublican

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Tea Party and birthers are one in the same. just morons