Will The Real “Me” Generation Please Stand Up?

actually only 55% of law graduates get a job!! those that do often work 70 hour weeks and have no life and are substance abusers. I hope you know that??

As they say it isn't what you know it is who you know. I am totally ready to work 70 plus hours a week in order to advance my professional life as quick as possible. Man it is moral high ground around here. Ya, some people who have high stress jobs need to do a little snif snif in order to get things done. I could be a car insurance salesman and go home at five and enjoy a nice dinner, but that's just not what I want. I want stress and competition, that life just isn't for everyone.

well good luck. I hope you don't find it empty or mere make-work, or unnecessarily adversarial and combative.

Adversarial and combative is what I am looking for.

I would like you to answer just a few questions to yourself if you are over the age of 55. Did you have college loans upward of 100,000 dollars?

I didn't wade through all that (LEARN to write and learn about white space!) but

I remember working two jobs to pay for my college education. On payday, I would go to the Financial Office and give them a check, "on account". When I graduated, I had no debt, either to the college or anyone else.

I feel for you. I really do. But, even though I think the current system sucks, its the hand you've been dealt. Good luck and the only real advice I'll give you is simply this - Pay yourself first. No matter what your debt load or what you want, put 10% of every single penny of income into an untouchable account. Forget interest cuz there isn't any. Just put the money away and don't touch it.

As for Ed dear and the silly love he has for Communist China, maybe the board will give him his own forum where he can post the same garbage, over and over and over and over and ........................

My Pop-Pop use to say that.. Pay yourself first..funny you just kind of brought me back. Thank You

As they say it isn't what you know it is who you know. I am totally ready to work 70 plus hours a week in order to advance my professional life as quick as possible. Man it is moral high ground around here. Ya, some people who have high stress jobs need to do a little snif snif in order to get things done. I could be a car insurance salesman and go home at five and enjoy a nice dinner, but that's just not what I want. I want stress and competition, that life just isn't for everyone.

well good luck. I hope you don't find it empty or mere make-work, or unnecessarily adversarial and combative.

Adversarial and combative is what I am looking for.

hope you find a family that likes that

Forum List

Back