Will the Ds Snatch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory Again?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
They've got good polling numbers better than Hillary's in 2016. A lot of congressional Rs are retiring. will and/or how will they blow up this opportunity. Without a stupid mistake they should get close enough to a house win to bribe some RINOs to cross the aisle for better committee assignments but will they do it? I don't think so, what's your opinion?

They've got good polling numbers better than Hillary's in 2016. A lot of congressional Rs are retiring. will and/or how will they blow up this opportunity. Without a stupid mistake they should get close enough to a house win to bribe some RINOs to cross the aisle for better committee assignments but will they do it? I don't think so, what's your opinion?
They have NOTHING to run on...All I have seen is WE HATE TRUMP! and IMPEACH! That's it! I do wonder if we will get more whining and crying that Muh Russians meddled with their election loss this coming November? LOL

I believe the true Americans in Congress will essentially tell the Democrats to go fuck themselves.

This cycle is a golden opportunity to neuter those who want to "fundamentally change the United States of America".

Classically, midterms go against the party in power. Something to keep in mind.

Forum List

Back