Will The Arizona Boycott Work?

quien sabe?

I know, do you doubt that multi-billion dollar enterprises don't keep up on current affairs?

PS, I really think you need a haircut (actually a complete makeover)

You hush about the bird, eh? I love that ostrich.

That's an Emu...... although somewhat similar, not the same. The ostrich's head is flatter and the beak is wider at the point, the emu's eye color, skin color and beak are quite different. Note the sharper end of the beak.

This is an Ostrich........

http://

This is an Emu.....

Last edited:
Battle Over Arizonas SB:1070
Conservative lawmakers in Oklahoma, buoyed by the passage of SB 1070, say they will introduce a similar bill in their state. In fact, Republican state Rep. Randy Terrill told The Associated Press that Oklahoma may even take Arizona's example further and include assets seizure provisions and harsher penalties for illegal immigrants.

Arizona SENATE BILL 1070 Link

I think so.

That state's legislators will LEARN...the HARD way.

This is NOT what the good people of the United States stands for.

These RW nut-jobs only only stand ONE thing...and that's MONEY!

That state will crumble to their knees. When enough business start SQUEALING like little pigs you will start to see a different song being sung by that wacko state.

Watch....you will see.

Anybody have any other thoughts on this?

Of course. Because we have ALWAYS stood for illegal immigration and illegal immigrants leaching and undermining our social infrastructure.:cuckoo:

No it won't work. and Al Sharpton and all these people calling for marches and boycotts, this will come back to bite the Democrat-Progressives in the ass. Over 10% unemployment, the economy sucks and all the Dems, liberals, leftist can crow about is this law Arizona passed against Illegal invaders..

keep up the good work.

Keyword here. [And right on. That's exactly what they are by definition].

Pure unadulterated hysteria. The boycott will not work. On the contrary, there are a lot of people against this boycott and I will bet anything that it will come back and slap the open border orgs and pro-illegal orgs squarely where it hurts THEM the most. This bill WILL stand up in court - no doubt about that! In fact, I predict that AZ will be ever more popular now and bet that people are planning to spend their vacation there. BTW - the protests going on today is nothing but grandstanding. These people got caught up in the hysteria. Governor Brewer - you go girl!!

I think so.

That state will crumble to their knees. When enough business start SQUEALING like little pigs you will start to see a different song being sung by that wacko state.

Watch....you will see.

We are a nation of LAW not of men. The sooner some of you learn this the better off we will all be. This is much more than money. This issue is about protecting ourselves from invading people that mean to flout our law by ignoring them for their benefit regardless of LAW.

We have never been against immigrants that follow the law and meld their cultures with ours. We're better on whole for their contributions as a society.

That melding comes with a price that most think isn't unreasonable...and that is following the LAW.

And yes, they are invaders. Rewarding these invaders with citizenship for their behaviour isn't the way to go and YOU know it. You are a demagogue on this issue like the rest that are spouting the same bullshit.

My answer to the question posted : Yes, and this is what change looks like:

Yesterday the governor signed into law changes to the immigration bill that limits law-enforcement officers from inquiring about the immigration status to only those they "stop, detain or arrest." The earlier bill simply said "contact." The change is designed to allay fears that officers would have to examine the papers of anyone they spoke to, including crime victims and witnesses.

Arizona governor signs bill revising new immigration law

Fine/jail businesses/owners who employee illegals in order to reduce the demand and keep/enforce the AZ bill in order to reduce the supply.

I think so.

Watch....you will see.

Are you boycotting Arizona Tea?

Wouldn't RW nut-jobs desire all this labor that's being forced away? I mean Aren't they the evil monsters that always hire illegal labor?
But wasn't it RW nut-jobs that passed the law?

What part of illegal is hard to grasp?

Even tho she did this, it will not quell the pro-immigrant groups who are under the misguided impression that this will force Congress to pass an immigration reform bill aka amnesty. These protests are not about this bill but about these groups wanting amnesty. They are licking their chops in hopes that 'their president' Obama will rush this through. NOT!!! There is more to these protests than meets the eye.

I think so.

Watch....you will see.

It will work to the extrent that the people in the rest of the USA and world are willing to boycott.

I'm not certain that the people of AZ don't have a LOT of symathetic friends in the rest of the nation on this one.

The FED is NOT doing its job.

And AZ is on the border and having to take a lot of shit because of that failing.

I'm not sure this law was well crafted, and I can easily see how it will be used as a fishing expedition for cops, too, so I'm not thrilled with the law, itself.

But I definitely understand and am sympathetic to the frustration of the people of AZ.

This law WAS well crafted as it mirrors federal immigration laws! The suits that have been started will be thrown out of court - you heard it here.

Personally, I think the boycott is just more left wing hysteria about something that is not their fucking business. It is for the people of AZ to decide what is in their best interest and nothing to do with the rest of us.

Also, I happen to think it's a good idea. If the Federal Government will not deal with illegal immigration, then the states must take it upon themselves to do it.

Typical fucking lefties to want to decide what is best for others.

How's that CoC boycott of Glen Beck working out? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Personally I think the boycott of Arizona is a great idea. It worked when Arizona was denied a Super Bowl and will work again.
The recent post by willow tree, if true, which claims the RW Fringe in Arizona has banned (censored) school districts from teaching ethnic studies may lead to a total boycott and Arizona may find the Diamondbacks, Cardinals, Suns and Coyotes playing their games in another state. The NFL wants a team for Football. Are you listening Commissioner Goodell?

Personally, I think we should keep politics out of sport.

What some do not seem to undertand about Arizona is this, one of our biggest industries here is Tourism. What those that advocate for boycott do not seem to understand is that for the most part by harming those businesses here they also harm thevery people they claim to be supporting. So tell me how is that supporting the cause if immigrants? I seen few if anyone speaking on behalf of people that have to live in poverty for the most part, and are in a lot of cases abused by their own kind as slaves for American labor or used as political tools. I see little if any sympathy for the Americans and Arizonians that are murdered each year by illegals due to the drug trade, drunk driving, guns, etc. Where is the outrage for this? If you really wanted to boycott something and make a difference how about a boycott of your congress and advocate they get off their backsides and actually enforce the laws of the land for a change and secure our nations borders and end this slavery. Want to cause Arizona economic harm be my guest, that harm cuts both ways and you might want to keep that in mind and actually read the Arizona law before you start to advocate for slavery!! because that is EXACTLY what you are doing.

What some do not seem to undertand about Arizona is this, one of our biggest industries here is Tourism. What those that advocate for boycott do not seem to understand is that for the most part by harming those businesses here they also harm thevery people they claim to be supporting. So tell me how is that supporting the cause if immigrants? I seen few if anyone speaking on behalf of people that have to live in poverty for the most part, and are in a lot of cases abused by their own kind as slaves for American labor or used as political tools. I see little if any sympathy for the Americans and Arizonians that are murdered each year by illegals due to the drug trade, drunk driving, guns, etc. Where is the outrage for this? If you really wanted to boycott something and make a difference how about a boycott of your congress and advocate they get off their backsides and actually enforce the laws of the land for a change and secure our nations borders and end this slavery. Want to cause Arizona economic harm be my guest, that harm cuts both ways and you might want to keep that in mind and actually read the Arizona law before you start to advocate for slavery!! because that is EXACTLY what you are doing.

This is not just about immigrants its about latinos whos families have been Americans for generations.

You just refuse to understand who is pissed off here.

It will cost your party deeply in November

This is not just about immigrants its about latinos whos families have been Americans for generations.

You just refuse to understand who is pissed off here.

It will cost your party deeply in November

oh brother. here we go again with the race baiting and class warfare you all use all the time.

If 70% of the people in Arizona support this bill I'd bet there are a large segment of "latinos" in that support.
you all care more for Illegal invaders than you do for the AMERCIAN CITIZENS.
the only thing the Democrat-Progressive see in illegal immigrants. is hoping for more votes for their party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back