Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

...he says, petulantly referring to gays as 'queers'.

That's just using proper terminology. That's what they are. I'm not going to use the euphemisms they demand when they are assaulting my rights.

Does that include your 'right' to refuse to do business with blacks? Do you have a catchy term for them?

You have a right to choose who you do business with. There is no right to be served, period. That's a made-up right. It requires using compulsion against innocent people, and no valid right requires that.
No one can be as ignorant as you pretend to be. See civil rights public access laws.

I know what the law says, moron. I also know what the Constitution says, and it doesn't authorize Congress to pass such laws. But when was the Constitution ever an obstacle for Congress?
Since the passing of the 14th, 16th, and 17th amendment the constitution no longer holds the context that you were talking from.

It is a lie that other states and corporations are against the new law?

Indiana is the 20th state to pass the same law, shitflinger, You demagogues have singled it out because one of your strategists thought their might be a weakness you could exploit to the advantage of the party.

Everything about your campaign of slander and libel is based on lies. For instance, Barack Obama voted for the same law in Illinois, yet you demagogues portray Indiana as unique. So is Obama "anti-gay?"

No, you're just anti-truth, Herr Goebbels.

Looks like Gov Pence may be going to Key West

There's no license to discriminate in #RFRA. I abhor discrimination & don't think ppl should be discrim against because of who they are/love
@GovPenceIN

He's simply lying or doesn't understand his own bill. The bill specifically provides an affirmative defense for someone accused of discrimination.
Stop lying, you are making a fool of yourself.

You've never read the bill then, I take it.
Wrong.

The tantrums are all on the side of the gun control fanatics. If I respond to the whining, morons like you claim I'm having a tantrum when I'll I'm doing is fielding all the moron accusations and lies you post.
31380-3x2-340x227.jpg

Boy, that is so clever. I'll bet no one ever thought of that!

Here you are, Tyrone.

1082040758.jpeg

That's just using proper terminology. That's what they are. I'm not going to use the euphemisms they demand when they are assaulting my rights.

Does that include your 'right' to refuse to do business with blacks? Do you have a catchy term for them?

You have a right to choose who you do business with. There is no right to be served, period. That's a made-up right. It requires using compulsion against innocent people, and no valid right requires that.
No one can be as ignorant as you pretend to be. See civil rights public access laws.

I know what the law says, moron. I also know what the Constitution says, and it doesn't authorize Congress to pass such laws. But when was the Constitution ever an obstacle for Congress?
Since the passing of the 14th, 16th, and 17th amendment the constitution no longer holds the context that you were talking from.

Wrong. None of those amendments give the federal government authority to regulate private business.

If these stupid and silly Moon Bats were real serious about boycotting Indiana they would stop eating any product made with corn or dairy products because a lot comes from Indiana.

If these stupid and silly Moon Bats were real serious about boycotting Indiana they would stop eating any product made with corn or dairy products because a lot comes from Indiana.

They boycotts end when they become inconvenient or when it interferes with their partying, as in Key West. I guarantee you that a year from now this whole thing won't even be a memory.

Wrong. None of those amendments give the federal government authority to regulate private business.
They already had that ability nimrod, what do you think monopoly and copyrights power were all about in the original constitution?

The amendments I listed give them access to all of your income to then turn around and hand out to the states to force the states to implement federal guidelines for regulating private business. For example, medicare, ss, unemployment, epa regs, fda regs, Obama Care. How many examples do you want to see?

It is a lie that other states and corporations are against the new law?

Indiana is the 20th state to pass the same law, shitflinger, You demagogues have singled it out because one of your strategists thought their might be a weakness you could exploit to the advantage of the party.

Everything about your campaign of slander and libel is based on lies. For instance, Barack Obama voted for the same law in Illinois, yet you demagogues portray Indiana as unique. So is Obama "anti-gay?"

No, you're just anti-truth, Herr Goebbels.

Unfortunately for Indiana they made sure it was not the same law

The other laws spoke of the relations of religion to the government. Indiana wanted to extend it between individuals and private business

" Sorry fag boy, but my religion says I don't have to serve you"

They already had that ability nimrod, what do you think monopoly and copyrights power were all about in the original constitution?

The amendments I listed give them access to all of your income to then turn around and hand out to the states to force the states to implement federal guidelines for regulating private business. For example, medicare, ss, unemployment, epa regs, fda regs, Obama Care. How many examples do you want to see?

There is no "monopoly" power in the Constitution. And the Constitution doesn't authorize the government to hand out money to states, period. That's just an end around the Constitution. Furthermore, that would still require the states to create and implement all these regulations, which isn't the way it works.

Your examples are all violations of the Constitution.

There's no doubt that politicians have been quite ingenious about finding ways to weasel around the Constitution. However, the bottom line is that the federal government is still violating the terms of the document.

The Hoosier's Nest Poem

A strutting fop, who boasts of knowledge,
Acquired at some far eastern college,
Expects to take us by surprise,
And dazzle our astonished eyes.
He boasts of learning, skill, and talents
Which, in the scale, would Andes balance;
Cuts widening swaths from day to day,
And in a month he runs away.
Not thus the honest son of toil,
Who settles here to till the soil,
and with intentions just and good,
Acquires an ample livelihood:
He is (and not the little-great)
The bone and sinew of the State.
With six-horse team to one-horse cart,

The Hoosier s Nest by John Finley

They boycotts end when they become inconvenient or when it interferes with their partying, as in Key West. I guarantee you that a year from now this whole thing won't even be a memory.

Or backfire on them like it did with Chick Fil A and Hobby Lobby. Both those businesses are doing great. Indiana will do fine.

Unfortunately for Indiana they made sure it was not the same law

This is why people identify you as a liar, shitflinger. I realize that party is the only thing that matters to you, lying and truth are all the same to you, only party matters.

Is this the Indiana law, shitlinger?

{
(b) The purposes of this Act are as follows:
(1) To restore the compelling interest test as set
forth in Wisconsin v. Yoder, 406 U.S. 205 (1972), and Sherbert v. Verner, 374 U.S. 398 (1963), and to guarantee that a test of compelling governmental interest will be imposed on all State and local (including home rule unit) laws, ordinances, policies, procedures, practices, and governmental actions in all cases in which the free exercise of religion is substantially burdened.
(2) To provide a claim or defense to persons whose
exercise of religion is substantially burdened by government.
}

Or the one Obama signed?

Or is this "not the same law" version the Indiana law?

{Sec. 8. (a) Except as provided in subsection (b), a governmental entity may not substantially burden a person's exercise of religion, even if the burden results from a rule of general applicability. (b) A governmental entity may substantially burden a person's exercise of religion only if the governmental entity demonstrates that application of the burden to the person: (1) is in furtherance of a compelling governmental interest; and (2) is the least restrictive means of furthering that compelling governmental interest.}

You have no fucking idea, they are virtually identical. You spew idiocy from hate sites as a good drone, but you have zero actual knowledge of anything,

You are a demagogue, nothing more.

The other laws spoke of the relations of religion to the government. Indiana wanted to extend it between individuals and private business

" Sorry fag boy, but my religion says I don't have to serve you"

That is a direct lie, as you know.

But then, you have zero integrity, as anyone who has ever met you knows.

Or backfire on them like it did with Chick Fil A and Hobby Lobby. Both those businesses are doing great. Indiana will do fine.
It's not a boycott, Flash. It's a question whether the NCAA will have to move the basketball tourneys (and it's HQ) and whether Eli Lily can remain.

And the solution is not difficult to see.

Editorial Gov. Pence fix religious freedom law now
Indiana needs to pass a law extending anti-discrimination protections to GLBT. It, like other states, can also have a law providing that if a small business is sued, or has a complaint filed against it for discrimination, it can raise as a defense that to do what the complainant wants would force them to compromise their faith.

The fact that this bunch of old white men, who apparently have never met a gay person, failed to get that in the first place is the funny thing

So if one of your loved ones turned out to be gay would they still be part of your family ? or would you turn on them like a rabid dog....

Forum List

Back