Will pending 9/11 trial prosecute Bush administration?

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Some Fear Bush Administration Could Become Target in 9/11 Trial - FOXNews.com

Some Fear Bush Administration Could Become Target in 9/11 Trial
by FOXNews.com
Some critics say a civilian trial -- instead of a military tribunal -- for self-proclaimed Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his accomplices could end up targeting the Bush administration and its anti-terror policies.

The Obama administration, in deciding to try alleged Sept. 11 conspirators in a New York courtroom, has said it is setting its sights on convictions, but some critics say a civilian trial -- instead of a military tribunal -- could end up targeting the Bush administration and its anti-terror policies.
<more>

Well if everything the Bush Admin did was legal and above board, why should they or the GOP give a crap? If they have nothing to hide, no problem

Some Fear Bush Administration Could Become Target in 9/11 Trial - FOXNews.com

Some Fear Bush Administration Could Become Target in 9/11 Trial
by FOXNews.com
Some critics say a civilian trial -- instead of a military tribunal -- for self-proclaimed Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his accomplices could end up targeting the Bush administration and its anti-terror policies.

The Obama administration, in deciding to try alleged Sept. 11 conspirators in a New York courtroom, has said it is setting its sights on convictions, but some critics say a civilian trial -- instead of a military tribunal -- could end up targeting the Bush administration and its anti-terror policies.
<more>

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Is that what this trial is about? Gee whiz I thought it was about the fiery deaths of 3000 innocent people in an office building. Silly me.

Nope, thats what the Iraq war was about...no wait, that war did happen right after that attack but it has nothing to do with 9/11. My bad.

Well if everything the Bush Admin did was legal and above board, why should they or the GOP give a crap? If they have nothing to hide, no problem

Yep. LOL at the faux-journalistic use of "SOME." "SOME say US run by giant lizards." What propagandistic crap.

The answer is no. The trial will prosecute those in custody we believe are linked to plotting the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Whether they did or did not do anything wrong, they are not the ones that killed the 3000 people on 9/11. Seems you are more than happy to let those that did, walk, as long as you get 'revenge.'

Check this out, the analysis makes sense: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1719353-post127.html

Ask yourself these questions:

1. Do you think these masterminds of 9-11 should pay for their crimes?

2. If they go free how will you feel?

3. If the united states becomes the focus of this trial, will you stand by your country or throw it under the bus like Obama did?

Last edited:
Is that what this trial is about? Gee whiz I thought it was about the fiery deaths of 3000 innocent people in an office building. Silly me.

Nope, thats what the Iraq war was about...no wait, that war did happen right after that attack but it has nothing to do with 9/11. My bad.

At least you are honest. You don't care if they walk.

You same assholes that say this will whine for a black person when pulled over by a white cop. " If you didn't do anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about " doesn't apply then to libturds ........

Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you think these masterminds of 9-11 should pay for their crimes?
Depends if you're a liberal or conservative. Liberals/anarchists believe that the US and Israel are at fault for anything you can name_________

2. If they go free how will you feel?
That depends if you are a conservative or a liberal. Liberals will cheer the verdict (see #1 above). Conservatives will have a great campaign issue for 2010 and 2012. The terrorists will never walk, they will be re-tried until they are found guilty.

3. If the united states becomes the focus if this trial, will you stand by your country or throw it under the bus like Obama did?
See #2 above. If Obama and Holder throw the US under the bus, they will be tried for "treason" after the next elections for giving "aid & comfort to the enemy" by disclosing CIA interrogation methods. There may be other charges, such as the show trial for these guys, possibly going after CIA guys, or Bush admin guys. I'd love to see how low the dems could sink in the polls. If you loved the NJ & VA elections, you'll really love 2010 and 2012.

This trial is NOT about going after the people that attacked us on 9/11. It is about going after
the Bush administration. I really hope that these guys get off.I know that Ron Kuby will be involved and the ACLU will make sure that these guys get every courtesy and get the respect that they deserve. I feel that Obama at the end of this farce will be there at the end to present these guys with the keys to the city and will offer a letter of apology with the seal of the White House with a beaming Michelle Obama at her husbands side and for the second time in her adult life will again be proud of her country.:eusa_eh:

I believe that in ALL criminal cases, the prosecution has to have all their ducks in a row to successfully prosecute. Are you afraid that the Bush Administration screwed up in some way?

Whether they did or did not do anything wrong, they are not the ones that killed the 3000 people on 9/11. Seems you are more than happy to let those that did, walk, as long as you get 'revenge.'

Check this out, the analysis makes sense: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1719353-post127.html

Ah...it's revenge is it? Silly us. The U.S. legal system and using it as per the Bill of Rights is all about "revenge" against the government.

Riiiiiiiiight.:eusa_eh:

Ah...it's revenge is it? Silly us. The U.S. legal system and using it as per the Bill of Rights is all about "revenge" against the government. Riiiiiiiiight.

Don't forget that these terrorists are not US citizens, and are not entitled to full Constitutional protections. The USSC got it wrong. I'd drop them off at the USSC and let them deal with them, assuming that they don't simply behead the USSC. (they are enemy combatants during a time of war)

Last edited:
Why are people so concerned about the rights of these guys. This was a terrorist act not the holdup of the corner liquor store. Why are we going out of our way to make sure that they are afforded rights that are there for our citizens not for the jack off who stay up late planning any way they can to wipe us out....

I remember cons saying that if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. Things look different now.

You same assholes that say this will whine for a black person when pulled over by a white cop. " If you didn't do anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about " doesn't apply then to libturds ........

right between the eyes! same with the patriot act, why should anybody care who listens to them? if they aren't breaking the law they have absolutely nothing to fear! I love it when librus mound up a pile of shit and then fall face forward into it!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back