Will Nielsen be asked when the started separating children and where the kids are

Sounds like the parents don't want to be found, so the kids gets citizenship, then they can all come in via chain migration.

Sounds like the parents don't want to be found, so the kids gets citizenship, then they can all come in via chain migration.
Seriously. If the parents are still in the US, and they knew where the kids were, I think they'd find them. But the fact is the kids are in foster care, or worse, but we have no fucking idea where we sent them, and we held them in violation of court orders.

Seriously. If the parents are still in the US, and they knew where the kids were, I think they'd find them. But the fact is the kids are in foster care, or worse, but we have no fucking idea where we sent them, and we held them in violation of court orders.
why would you know?

why would you know?
"Can i please have the addresses of a bunch of children that dont know me?" :laugh:

Forum List

Back