Will miss Colbert playing in character on his show

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Sure the Late Show is a move up in stature but I'll miss his character of playing an eXtreme partisan rw hack blowhard :( (Basically what 75%+ of the rw'ers on this board are :thup: :eusa_shhh: )

Middle-Class Conservatives Don't Get That the Joke Is on Them
So the anger is real, but the bluster is so comically inflated that it points to one of the charms of Colbert's conservative character. He seems to be playing with a long-held liberal suspicion that the loudest clowns on the right are putting their fans on because they know extremism sells.

Also, you must've cried when you heard Miley Cyrus was hospitalized for an allergic reaction. You pop culture junkies crack me up.......

Conservatives never watch Comedy Central, they will laugh and crack their face.....Yes we know it is satire and not real news like Faux Newls...

Sure the Late Show is a move up in stature but I'll miss his character of playing an eXtreme partisan rw hack blowhard :( (Basically what 75%+ of the rw'ers on this board are :thup: :eusa_shhh: )

Middle-Class Conservatives Don't Get That the Joke Is on Them
So the anger is real, but the bluster is so comically inflated that it points to one of the charms of Colbert's conservative character. He seems to be playing with a long-held liberal suspicion that the loudest clowns on the right are putting their fans on because they know extremism sells.

Can't you just tune in to Fox and pretend it's a farce? I doubt it would take much work, and ought to be at least as funny. Maybe more! ;)

Never watched an episode but if Liberals find him hilarious I guess I'll keep grinding away to my 110E3 instead

you've never watched Colbert?!!! He is basically just imitating O'Reilly & every other rw pundit there is lol

Forum List

Back