Will Megyn Kelly go softball in her interview with Jeb bush tonight?

Softball interview tonight

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Simple question, will she toss him softballs or hold his feet to the fire? I'm not sure, hence the thread and poll.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure, either. Kelly's generally pretty good about dogging controversial lines of questioning, but the establishment's pushing real hard for Jeb, so I don't expect her to call him out much as he drops unrelated talking points to distract from questions with unflattering answers.

Most reporters tend to let that shit slide with the "big boys", which makes sense in our cult of personality culture, but it happens to be the most destructive time to not be thorough.

Hebby is one of the new fux heroes.

Be serious peeps. Its fux. Their job is to kiss Repub butt.

No............she'll do her job as always and she usually doesn't cut anyone slack..............

So I voted No.

Simple question, will she toss him softballs or hold his feet to the fire? I'm not sure, hence the thread and poll.

Megyn Kelly hit Cheney pretty hard. I hope she does the same with Jeb. Unlike Democrats who want a candidate that cannot be vetted (look how nicely that worked to give us their latest inept president)......... I want every Republican candidate thoroughly vetted. No lies about him (as Harry Reid likes to put out there); nothing from 50 years ago when he bullied a boy in 5th grade. But vetted nonetheless.

I think Megyn Kelly will throw marshmallows at Bush, and after the interview I will insist she did no matter what you say. That's just how we roll around here.

Has she interviewed him yet?

See? I tole ya she was gonna throw marshmallows at him!

Has she interviewed him yet?

See? I tole ya she was gonna throw marshmallows at him!

She pressed him a little bit, but for the most part it was a friendly interview. Nowhere nearly as friendly as the kind of interview Obozo gets though.

Forum List

Back