Will ISIS use illegal immigrants for terror attacks inside the USA?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Anythings possible with the way things are going now a days in this nation... I mean we have tolerated or have been asked by the libs to tolerate things to the point of 5,000 people being killed in the 9-11 attacks... I mean when are we going to learn just how weak minded these libs are in America ? SECURE THE BORDER NOW!

Anythings possible with the way things are going now a days in this nation... I mean we have tolerated or have been asked by the libs to tolerate things to the point of 5,000 people being killed in the 9-11 attacks... I mean when are we going to learn just how weak minded these libs are in America ? SECURE THE BORDER NOW!
Did you listen to Gruber and Sebillius, they weren't joking. I would use the term clueless to describe unpaid D voters rather than stupid but that's just me.

I know that anyone who hates Jews as much as that filthy little bastard Obama, isn't a portent of the house on the hill, it's a promise of dystopia, like that of Iran...or Chicago.
Iran or Chicago
like it
Yup, basically I agree with you
but
What do you know about Iran? I mean their history and traditions.
They do what they have to do. Bet everything you know about Iran you heard and read from american press and maybe wikipedia, yes?

I know that anyone who hates Jews as much as that filthy little bastard Obama, isn't a portent of the house on the hill, it's a promise of dystopia, like that of Iran...or Chicago.
Iran or Chicago
like it
Yup, basically I agree with you
but
What do you know about Iran? I mean their history and traditions.
They do what they have to do. Bet everything you know about Iran you heard and read from american press and maybe wikipedia, yes?

There are things I like about Iran, and things that I don't.

Forum List

Back