Will Giant /CVS revert back to being grocery stores and pharmacies again

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Right now as I head over for the third day in a row to get ongoing prescriptions handled correctly,
Right now they are in fully disarray of panic trying to be a clinic for the frightened minions of Booster. Stuff written on slips of paper scattered all over the place, perpetual trainees because established pharmacists Will Not take forced vaccinations and are being fired or quit. You will hear zero about this from libs or their media. The life endangerment is for the people who have established medicine needs or they face death. But instead the far more prosperous hoax shots are center stage and everything else thrown into the dumper.

So it's not just the CVS here they are all like this. Thanks for posting. My doctor and I have been getting more and more aggravated with them . I can't switch pharmacies due to my health insurance is restricted. I have to use them.

So it's not just the CVS here they are all like this. Thanks for posting. My doctor and I have been getting more and more aggravated with them . I can't switch pharmacies due to my health insurance is restricted. I have to use them.
It’s more third worlding of America to overemphasize the relatively unknown Covid at the expense of proven and prescribed medicines. People will be dying due to this neglect and media and government will do everything possible to not acknowledge nor report it.

Forum List

Back