Wikileak'd video shows eager-to-kill troops firing on Reuters reporters and children

Many buildings have Armed security guards, Americans in this video have the attitude of ¨Kill them all, and let god sort out his own¨
I hope they are back in the USA

Yet, you have no idea other what you see in the video. How would you expect a soldier to act in the commission of his duties?

Totally disagree with you. They were walking around minding their own business. And they are allowed to carry arms, just like you can in the US. Those guys in the copter decided to engage when those other guys were just walking around minding their own business. At no stage did the people on the ground even LOOK at the helicopter, let alone try and engage in it.

Hope those guys who did the shooting have nightmares for the rest of their lives....

I love this one!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MH45v0NMOw[/ame]

How about following the Rules of engagement?
or even the Geneva convention?
Look there are spotters on the ground that probably saw some activity like GUNS, EXPLOSIVES in this group, they send radio that intel in and then they are taken out. IT IS FUCKING WAR not a local bar brawl.

Total...fucking....bullshit.....
combat controllers, navy seals! How do you think the pilot in the video I posted knew where to drop that fucking load on those terrorist? Who is the fucking Idiot now.

Many buildings have Armed security guards, Americans in this video have the attitude of ¨Kill them all, and let god sort out his own¨
I hope they are back in the USA

Yet, you have no idea other what you see in the video. How would you expect a soldier to act in the commission of his duties?

Totally disagree with you. They were walking around minding their own business. And they are allowed to carry arms, just like you can in the US. Those guys in the copter decided to engage when those other guys were just walking around minding their own business. At no stage did the people on the ground even LOOK at the helicopter, let alone try and engage in it.

Hope those guys who did the shooting have nightmares for the rest of their lives....

Yep, because the video s all we know that happened. It is a warzone and they were armed. Per the ROE, game on. War is hell and yes, they will have nightmares whether you want them to or not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1rf8XCQAGE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Terrorist Hunting in Iraq[/ame]
It's a War crime

how sad ..for you..
No there always has to be someone to clean up the shit because well some people just won't fucking do it because it is beneath them. That is what our Military does, clean shit up. There is no way to fight a war without having occasional unintended kills. NO WAY, so face reality...until you and others are ready to go in there and clean the shit up, I like my Military that is HIGHLY TRAINED clean it up for YOU. Got it?

That is fucking nasty. I have no respect for those soldiers that engaged in this shooting. They are damaged goods. No show of remorse over killing those kids. 'It's their fault taking their kids to the battle.' Wow. Psychopaths. They should never be let out into general population.

That is fucking nasty. I have no respect for those soldiers that engaged in this shooting. They are damaged goods. No show of remorse over killing those kids. 'It's their fault taking their kids to the battle.' Wow. Psychopaths. They should be jailed immediately.
I couldn't tell they were kids, hell for all you fucking know it could have been two people slumped down.

Fucking pansy

That is fucking nasty. I have no respect for those soldiers that engaged in this shooting. They are damaged goods. No show of remorse over killing those kids. 'It's their fault taking their kids to the battle.' Wow. Psychopaths. They should be jailed immediately.
I couldn't tell they were kids, hell for all you fucking know it could have been two people slumped down.

Fucking pansy

Turn the sound on that fucking video, you daft ****. The soldiers even say it they were kids.

how sad ..for you..
No there always has to be someone to clean up the shit because well some people just won't fucking do it because it is beneath them. That is what our Military does, clean shit up. There is no way to fight a war without having occasional unintended kills. NO WAY, so face reality...until you and others are ready to go in there and clean the shit up, I like my Military that is HIGHLY TRAINED clean it up for YOU. Got it?
They make mistakes, and there are no conseqences, therefor mistakes continue to be made Highly trained, My Arse
Shooting wounded, War crime.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_XSx4oNNPY&NR=1]YouTube - US Soldiers Execute a wounded iraqi writhing in agony[/ame]

Buncha fucking Armchair warriors. :cool:

And what the fuck are you?

Someone that has actual been there, done that. These men are not psychopaths. They are soldiers. It is a fucking war and people get killed. Their adrenaline is pumped up so high that these comments are mild by comparison. Plus, how do we know the video isn't altered in some way? You don't. You have no fucking clue, beyond what the douchenozzle in the video decided to show you. Drink your koolaid and shut the fuck up.

Fucking pansy

Turn the sound on that fucking video, you daft ****. The soldiers even say it they were kids.

I can smell the gunpowder coming off her keyboard...

Dunno what's more sick, those pricks in the copters or the likes of Terry....

Fucking pansy

I can smell the gunpowder coming off her keyboard...

Dunno what's more sick, those pricks in the copters or the likes of Terry....
Thanks for the badge of honor thumper.

Forum List

Back