WiFi more important than clean underwear?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
For apartment renters, high-speed internet and Wi-Fi are more important amenities than having in-room laundry facilities, according to a new survey. About 34% of respondents ranked Wi-Fi access as the most important feature for apartment living, followed by 25% who said high-speed internet was No. 1, per a survey commissioned by Comcast’s Xfinity Communities, the cable giant’s division dedicated to multi-dwelling units. Just 13% of those surveyed said having a washer and dryer in the apartment was the most critical factor.

WiFi More Important Than Clean Underwear?

============================================================================

The generation of idiots is getting bigger and bigger, that's not to say it's not important to have since most of us can't do much without it since we have been forced into the system like it or not. Meaning pay checks, banking, bill paying, social security, military pay they'v forced us all into direct deposit ( ever wonder why) probably not. But it gives the Gov. control over your funds and you all ain't seen nothing yet. Let alone will you believe it until it begins to happen.

For apartment renters, high-speed internet and Wi-Fi are more important amenities than having in-room laundry facilities, according to a new survey. About 34% of respondents ranked Wi-Fi access as the most important feature for apartment living, followed by 25% who said high-speed internet was No. 1, per a survey commissioned by Comcast’s Xfinity Communities, the cable giant’s division dedicated to multi-dwelling units. Just 13% of those surveyed said having a washer and dryer in the apartment was the most critical factor.

The generation of idiots is getting bigger and bigger, that's not to say it's not important to have since most of us can't do much without it since we have been forced into the system like it or not. Meaning pay checks, banking, bill paying, social security, military pay they'v forced us all into direct deposit ( ever wonder why) probably not. But it gives the Gov. control over your funds and you all ain't seen nothing yet. Let alone will you believe it until it begins to happen.

Um :haha:

Clean underwear is more important, the most important things are personal hygiene, clean clothing, polished shoes and good parfum.

Well, I think both are important...

Of course your fracking does 100 times more damage to clean underground water and you don't say shit about it....

Wifi is really something that should be above ground anyways.

What does Fracking have to do with clean underwear?

I'm anti-Fracking myself.

• Banned

Clean underwear is more important, the most important things are personal hygiene, clean clothing, polished shoes and good parfum.

Guess when they choose WI FI over laundry they'll choose dirty undies lol or go commando.

• Banned

Of course your fracking does 100 times more damage to clean underground water and you don't say shit about it....

where do you get " FRACKING"

Matthew brought Fracking into it, I don't know, that's why I asked him what Fracking has to do with clean underwear :confused-84:

I don't care about wifi.

I have plug-in cable with a modem.

My in-apt washer/dryer is very nice.

I use it about once a week to do 3 loads --

- whites and sox

- shirts

- trousers.

My pajamas keep the sheets clean so I only need to do sheets monthly in addition.

Wifi is not important at all.

But cable is critical.

And in-apt laundry is nice.

Matthew brought Fracking into it, I don't know, that's why I asked him what Fracking has to do with clean underwear :confused-84:
Fracking is a Texas and Oklahoma thing.

We always say Texas first because they are bigger and they have more oil.

Plus Texas was not stolen from the Indians it was stolen from the Mexicans. So there is no guilt.

Fracking is not a bad thing per se.

Whatever it takes to squeeze the oil out.

Everybody has got to do laundry somewhere either at home or at the laundromat.

carry it anywhere.jpg

You know, MOST of the apartments I've lived in didn't have in apartment laundry facilities. If they were large apartment complexes, they had a laundry room somewhere on the property, if not, then I simply went to a laundromat.

However.................when I got to Amarillo, my landlord let me put in a stackable washer and dryer, and even put in 220 volt so that I could use it.

In the grand scheme of things, I'd probably prefer to have wifi and high speed internet over in apartment washer and dryer.

I learned how to go to the laundromat when I was in the Navy, so clean clothes are never a problem for me.

Is it cheaper to pay to clean your underwear or just go out and buy more?

The most important question of the 21st Century :smoke:

Forget about Bomb North Korea or Not Bomb North Korea....the underwear question is the question of our time :popcorn:

Forum List

Back