WI Sheriff Schmaling: ‘ELECTION LAW WAS NOT JUST BROKEN BUT SHATTERED!” – Releases Evidence Of Election Fraud In Racine, Wisconsin

I don't even know where to begin. You have zero understanding of the law.

Actually, I mis-spoke earlier. Its the District Attorney who would be the one to prosecute, not the county attorney. Either way, the County attorney/ or DA don't work "under" the state AG. They are elected by the voters of the county.

What you're talking about is a "no bill" or dismissed charges which happens every day in every district attorney's office.

A "no bill" or if charges are dropped....doesn't stop the county sheriff from arresting someone based on probable cause.

So, boy, again, wake us up when the sheriff arrests someone.
You do not seem to understand much either. They all work for AG. Now try to tell me they would not notify the AG if they were going to peruse fraudsters.

WI Sheriff Schmaling:

‘ELECTION LAW WAS NOT JUST BROKEN BUT SHATTERED!

Releases Evidence Of Election Fraud In Racine, Wisconsin

The Racine Sheriff’s Office will have a hearing on Thursday at 11 a.m. at the Sheriff’s substation. Sheriff Schmaling promised to reveal the results of the investigation they conducted in Racine County and Wisconsin. Hopefully, they will be able to answer any questions and offer proper documentation.
fb-300x237.jpg

Comment:
The biggest reveal here is that the elected Dem AG for the State was informed and refused to even accept the documentation, much less launch an investigation.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies indeed cheated. Why would America vote for a guy who would destroy jobs, cause massive inflation, skyrocketing energy prices, open borders, etc. America wouldn't. So what option is left then but to steal it. And they did. They have to put America back on the decline and on the globalist NWO tyranny train.
Indeed the PM/DSA Democrat Commies and Deep State government tried and succeeded in carrying out a coup d' etat.

Indeed and the Biden loving America haters can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.LOL

You do not seem to understand much either. They all work for AG. Now try to tell me they would not notify the AG if they were going to peruse fraudsters.

So...you're under the impression that every arrest made in a state has to be approved by the Attorney General of that state?

Not the arrest. Never said that and you know I did not. You are disenguenuos and dishonest and not believable in any way shape or form, troll.

Great. So when I ask you to wake us up when the sheriff makes an arrest; why do you keep bringing up the Attorney General of Wisconsin as if she/he is preventing the sheriff from making an arrest?

Great. So when I ask you to wake us up when the sheriff makes an arrest; why do you keep bringing up the Attorney General of Wisconsin as if she/he is preventing the sheriff from making an arrest?
All I have said is that the AG is in charge.

Because you can be arrested on probable cause and it's up to the district attorney to file charges against you; not the AG.

Again..why isn't the sheriff arresting anyone if he has PC?
If it is a high profile case, like fraud, that DA asks. That simple. You have lost this argument, fool.

Forum List

Back