Why young Democrats love Sanders and really don’t like Clinton

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I posted this link in another thread the other day to Hillary's campaign finance reports.

Sen. Hillary Clinton: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator Career | OpenSecrets

It appears that Millenials are seeing what a lot of the party elders are conveniently ignoring. While many Democrats continue to criticize the Republicans as being in the pocket of Wall Street, the Democrats very own anointed candidate is the biggest corporate whore of anyone running on both sides of the aisle.

They believe Bernie will forgive their student loans.

Yep and as much as I would love for the government to wave their hands and suddenly eradicate the $60k I'm paying off it's never going to happen.

Yep and as much as I would love for the government to wave their hands and suddenly eradicate the $60k I'm paying off it's never going to happen.
I think government needs to just go with a flat one time interest rate of 10% on the life of the loan. Borrow 60, pay back 66.

As I've said before, even though I oppose most of Bernie & Hillary's positions, I still respect Bernie more as a human being. He's whacked out, to be sure, but not a lying, sadistic psychopath like she is. If - God forbid - the Democrats win 2016 (I honestly don't think they will - the public is too fed up with their crazed PC-fascism & Islam fellatio), I'd be more comfortable with Sanders than Clinton.

even if it did happen, it would take years for it to be enacted, in that time those voting now will have already paid their loans or the college costs and they will be stuck with paying for others to get free what they did not.

This is why I haven't gone to college or taken out a loan. What good is a career if I spend most of the money I make from it on paying off an astronomically high student loan?

I posted this link in another thread the other day to Hillary's campaign finance reports.

Sen. Hillary Clinton: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator Career | OpenSecrets

It appears that Millenials are seeing what a lot of the party elders are conveniently ignoring. While many Democrats continue to criticize the Republicans as being in the pocket of Wall Street, the Democrats very own anointed candidate is the biggest corporate whore of anyone running on both sides of the aisle.

You kids get off of my lawn, and vote for Hillary (as if you have any other choice, which you don't)...

you know, the more we look at hillary, we have to wonder if she ate Huma.

Democrats are feeling the very same pain that the republicans felt through Bush. They are finally starting to realize that the politicians in their party do not represent them in the least.

I think government needs to just go with a flat one time interest rate of 10% on the life of the loan. Borrow 60, pay back 66.

The government shouldn't be in the business of making money off young people that are trying to get their lives started.

they like him because they're idealistic and they think he can actually do what he says he wants.

bless their little hearts.

why should banks pay 1% on the money they borrow and some poor college student pay 10%?

Forum List

Back