Why you should vote trump! Written by a minecrafter

BridgeFireman

Rookie
Mar 7, 2016
Hi, my name is Max, I am a 15 year old minecrafter, and I have thought of some reasons why to vote for trump!:

By the way, check out some of my MC art:
images

Because trump gives power to the people. We are at a day and age of FREEDOM, we don't want to be a cog in the machine anymore, we want to do what is right FOR OUR COUNTRY and that is what will happen if trump comes in to power, don't see why?? Well, because trump knows how to deal with bad eggs and good eggs(crime commiters), if this happens then we can all be safe. When trump sorts out the bad eggs, they will become GOOD EGGS. The BAD EGGS will hide and get destroyed, in the right JUSTIFIABLE WAY since the prison system is completely useless and fucked up, so instead, the right GOOD EGGS will help the BAD EGGS and if they don't help themselves by starting to be GOOD EGGS... Then they will get screwed over in a way that THEY DESERVE! Also it will be useful to drop crime rates.... Yes, take the emphasis on that. So basically what I mean by that is, the people that Trump doesn't like, being changed over for what NEEDS TO BE CHANGED, we will all be GREAT! It will take work, but we will get there eventually, we all have to make changes and if we just keep letting BAD ATTITUDES HURTING US.

Psychedelics legalized, then people will start to WAKE UP! of course, drugs cause problems, but all these problems like the PRISON SYSTEM are being caused by BAD EGGS and when we all start doing the right thing for each other, these BAD EGGS will start turning into GOOD EGGS, that is just another way of saying "Drugs should be legal, the safe ones should be legal, and then it will help people" so when all these BAD EGGS turn ok again, then we'll be safe. Donald trump will do the right thing for the BAD EGGS.

Ofcourse, trump has his downsides, such as torture, but what can you expect his views on ICIS to be? They are roasting children alive! He is a human being! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SEE THAT? He is standing for US, the ones being hurt by BAD EGGS. What else can he actually do? Go on, tell us what you can do about it?

Forum List

Back