Why you hate right to work laws more than you know

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Not Safe For Work Corporation | You Hate "Right To Work" Laws More Than You Know. Here's Why

"From now on, white women and white men will be forced into organizations with black African apes whom they will have to call ‘brother’ or lose their jobs."
— Vance Muse, founder of the "right to work" anti-labor campaign

The Michigan GOP apparently blindsided everyone with the union-busting "right to work" laws they just rammed through the state. Certainly my labor friends were caught off-guard tactically by the Republicans’ speed and choice of battleground.

For most of the county, though, the confusion has to do with what "right to work laws" are and why they’re so bad.

It's not at all surprising that you need a website to tell you what your emotion-based opinions are.

Is this your new meme because you can't think of any real criticisms? There wasn't anything emotional about the OP.

"Why you hate right to work laws more than you know"

Nope. No emotion there, huh?

Apparently you don't understand how the internet works. That's the name of the article the OP cited. The OP just posted a link to an article he finds relevant and then posted a quote from the article. There was no personal expression or opinion in the OP let alone emotion. You're just trying to affix this label onto the OP because this is your new meme for people you consider "liberals" because you're afraid of people who has ideas different than your own and you don't the mental capacity to genuinely debate or criticize them.

Is this your new meme because you can't think of any real criticisms? There wasn't anything emotional about the OP.

Apparently you don't understand how the internet works. That's the name of the article the OP cited. The OP just posted a link to an article he finds relevant and then posted a quote from the article. There was no personal expression or opinion in the OP let alone emotion. You're just trying to affix this label onto the OP because this is your new meme for people you consider "liberals" because you're afraid of people who has ideas different than your own and you don't the mental capacity to genuinely debate or criticize them.
My goodness, what a load of crap. :lol:

Okay, here's what's wrong with the OP:

The writer found a racist quote by a guy long dead and paints the entire GOP with it.

Happy now?

Doubtful. :lol:

The writer found a racist quote by a guy long dead and paints the entire GOP with it.

Happy now?

I don't really care either way, just telling you you're making stupid assumptions.

Happy now?

I don't really care either way, just telling you you're making stupid assumptions.
And you turned out to be wrong, didn't you? :lol:

Happy now?

And you turned out to be wrong, didn't you? :lol:

Well, apparently we can add logic and arguments to the internet on the list of the things you simply don't understand.

Forum List

Back